• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

Teddy Ruxpin said:
Like a moth to a flame, here I'm drawn here for some reason...and look what I found...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Canadian2Para

http://airborne-marines.ca/

The plot sickens...er, thickens...

Eureka!!

From the first link:

Interests and Hobbies: Horses,Motorcycles,Land Rovers, Boats, SCUBA.
Movies and Shows: Das Boot
Music: 1970s -1980s
Books: Flying Maggie's Drawers.

Booty,

Posts pics of chaps ... and I'll freakin' decide.

Wow I never met a Brit from that generation that continuously butchers the Queen's English as bad as booty does.... ::)

I wonder how many of these pics he lifted from militaryphotos.net

A case in point, from Booty's "Airborne-Marines" site:

"It would be disingenuos not to remind the viewer that most other Countries have Commando units,being either Army, Airborne, Marine or a combination - some wear "Red"others a "Green" Beret.However ,in the end, the First was the First and always will be."

Capt.R.Blair-Crawfurd.Airborne:Marines:JTF2.CA

:rofl:

Is "Blair-Crawfurd" (sic?) you, Booty?  What's with the JTF-2 business?  Were you posted with them too?

And he's still logged in AND active...but obviously not on this thread.

From Booty's site:

commando%20j.jpg

"Marine 7 Squadron" indeed....I smell "Airsofter"....  Apparently this is "2nd Lt Martin.S.Jones of the Airborne Marines "

How interesting...  ::)

And anyone who knows ANYTHING about the beret knows it's MAROON!  Red is for MPs.  Please!

Ex-Dragoon said:
Wow I never met a Brit from that generation that continuously butchers the Queen's English as bad as booty does.... ::)

I wonder how many of these pics he lifted from militaryphotos.net

Well if he would stop using potty words in PMs, maybe he can tell us what life is like in mummies basement, unless he is prepping for a weekend ex...

9.JPG

Land ho, I think I see a crate of Lion bars all cammed up, bring up the Bren gun and give me cover from those Stags....
dileas

tess

Well now get this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't know the first rule in battle then it proves what I have always guessed, and Droitwich proved. You know frig all about fighting for real.Why not admit it then I could guide you towards the real life.

I am not trying to be superior, far from it, I would just like to pass on the real life if it keeps some of our guys alive.

Yes booty, you're right. Helmand wasn't real enough, I better learn from you.

This, by the way, was after a long string of PM's which, after I consistently asked for any service history, he resorted to calling me craphat and challenging me on the 'first rule of combat'.

Better get my butt to Vancouver to learn some real fighting techniques ......

Like 10 pounds of crap stuffed into a 5 pound bag!!!!
All the fastex clips are needed to keep the fat in check.....

Are you guys kidding me?

2 days, 22 PAGES and this thing isn't locked up yet or even trashed?

At least it's in radio chatter

Flawed Design said:
Are you guys kidding me?

We invited the lads from ARSSE and RUMRATIONS to have a chew from some of this gummy , chewy grit.

dileas

tess

Flawed Design said:
Are you guys kidding me?

We're trying to set a record is all.  ;)

Ex-Dragoon said:

Booty: Using the spellchecker.

I wonder what special skill that will install him with?..........................."I have not yet begun to fight!"......yea, I wrote that.

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat,"...yea, wrote that too.

Back