• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

Jammer said:
..speaking of moving on...well it's been fun throwing sand in your eyes.
Happy delusions....whatever you are

Well, you know what they say about kids let loose in a sandpit.LOL.

Booty said:
As Navy you should know this.

I'm Air Force, are you going to tell me what i should or shouldnt know as well ?

Anyways....dates for the airborne ?

CDN Aviator said:
I'm Air Force, are you going to tell me what i should or shouldnt know as well ?

Anyways....dates for the airborne ?

As Air Force even more so. Do you recall the Lancaster at TO? Do you know where she is now?

Once the coin number is checked and I have the info back I will post as I have already said.

Booty said:
Do you recall the Lancaster at TO? Do you know where she is now?

I do, I was looking at it last month. And the relevance this has to do with establishing your credentials is.......? ::)

Booty said:

Sounds like you know (of course) and want to tell us, so why not just spit it out as we sit here with baited breath wringing our hands.

Booty said:
As Air Force even more so.

I doubt you know anything about that subject. Served in the RAF as well ?

Never spent a whole lot of time in TO so i have no idea.

CDN Aviator said:
Feeling superior are you ?

Oh, grow up will you. I thought more of the Air Force than to make petty quips.

If you expected me to take the hits without fighting back then you were onto plums. I don't like bully's,on the net or off.

Danjanou said:
I do, I was looking at it last month. And the relevance this has to do with establishing your credentials is.......? ::)

Fuck All frankly. I am intersted because of two things.. 1, My father flew Lancs out of Finningly. 2, As a kid I flew one sitting on the pilots lap.

I want to look her over if she is still on the go as I am going to visit Henley and I want some pics to take with me.

As for credibility,who gives a shit what internet people think, I certainly dint. Its kinda sad if one does.However,behave like an arse and I will treat you accordingly.

The people who matter are those who know one in the real life.

Enough.

Locked.

Booty, the ball is in your court to establish your credentials if you want to continue posting at Milnet.ca and be taken seriously.  This thread has not been a good introduction.  Any attempt to simply continue this endless and senseless banter will be deleted and warnings issued.

Milnet.ca Staff

Ok, at the bloody piss-off insistence by  Towards_the_gap  I can confirm that MOD Droitwich has no record of his stated service as given to me by PM.

Not by any means my preferred post, but by the idiot that bust-my-ass by  requesting it.

prove it.

I will provide current SN to mods who no doubt can confirm it via DIN. And will post discharge cert when I scan it later.

Towards_the_gap said:
prove it.

I will provide current SN to mods who no doubt can confirm it via DIN. And will post discharge cert when I scan it later.

Whatever, now go back to sleep.eh.

Booty said:
Ok, at the bloody piss-off insistence by  Towards_the_gap  I can confirm that MOD Droitwich has no record of his stated service as given to me by PM.

Not by any means my preferred post, but by the idiot that bust-my-ass by  requesting it.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.  Cough up your Service Number or Coin Number or stop trying to use this site.  Posers are just too easy to point out, especially when they offer nothing but bravado and absolutely no substance.  Guess where you sit right now.

Despite my earlier warning to him that there was NO MOD DROITWICH, and that army records are held in Glasgow, he insists on this charade.

http://www.veterans-uk.info/service_records/army.html

Funnily enough this is where I received my discharge certificate.

Plenty of people on here can confirm my identity and credentials, including my current RSM. So please, prove your credentials.

Towards_the_gap said:
prove it.

You can PM it to me ... and I shall confirm it for you right now on my handy lil baselined CFSS Mims ...

No worries, he has apparently been unable to "confirm/verify" anyone who has sent him their particluars ... apparently that access to info he has is ... uhmmm ... not so good.

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/uk/land+selloff+nets+mod+2bn/1831947

Army Medal Office sold off as part of rationalisation of Defence Estates

Re "MOD Droitwich"

http://www.peterluff.org.uk/record.jsp?type=release&ID=51

DROITWICH MEDAL OFFICE CLOSURE MONEY PROBABLY WASTED - OFFICIAL

26 August 2005

The independent watchdog charged with supervising government spending has confirmed to Peter Luff, MP for Droitwich, that the money spent moving the Army Medal Office from the town has probably been wasted.

The independent watchdog charged with supervising government spending has confirmed to Peter Luff, MP for Droitwich, that the money spent moving the Army Medal Office form the town has probably been wasted. In a letter to the MP, the National Audit Office (NAO) also confirms that the cost of the move exceeded the budget by £100,000.

http://www.circlecity.co.uk/wartime/addresses/army_medals_office.php

The office at "Droitwich Spa" has now moved to the new address below. It holds details of most campaign medals issued from the 1920s and is the authority for questions concerning entitlement to current campaign medals. The Office provides two main services:

1. Issue of medals to those entitled persons who have never received them.
  2. Replacement of medals under certain conditions for entitled personnel.

For both circumstances, an initial letter should be sent to the Medal Office explaining the precise request and the circumstances behind it. As much of the following information as possible concerning the original recipient or entitled person should be included and where possible backed up with photocopies only of supporting documentation (entitlement to medals is only determined from original records held by the Army)

* Full Name
    * Date of Birth
    * Service Number
    * Date of joining first unit
    * Date of leaving/transfer/demob

Replacement of medals are only offered to recipient or immediate next of kin, and then only when clear and documented proof of loss is provided. Enquiries to:

Officer in Charge
The Army Medal Office
Building 250
RAF Innsworth
Innsworth
Gloucester
GL3 1HW

Applications forms available from www.mod.uk then enter 'applying for medals' in their search box (as their page address keeps altering).

The completed application form should be posted to:

Armed Forces Personnel Administration Agency
(Joint Personnel Administration Centre)
MOD Medal Office
Building 250
Royal Air Force Innsworth
Gloucester
GL3 1HW

Back