• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

He asks Canadians to respect the kids privacy, then drags them out for campaign camera shots. Will we see him using the kids for props more often? Maybe it is all a campaign trick after all.

View attachment 79305
I have to say , I recently saw the Mission Impossible sequel in a theatre and was a little shocked at all the young ladies dressed in pink and black waiting for the next Barbie show. Not a guy dressed in pink in the bunch.

A house is not a positive influence on networth unless it's liquid worth more than the loans outstanding. Until that point, it's an expense line on the annual budget.

😉

What people should really be concerning themselves with is cashflow. You always want to be bringing more in than you're paying out and you should be constantly looking to increase your cashflow.

There’s a reason FCF figures prominently in business affaires. All hail cash flow, back orders and run rate revenue.

Or it could be that she gave him an ultimatum. Maybe she was tired of the campaigning etc and maybe he said the last one was the last one and she didn’t want to do another. Who knows.

Right now though the LPC needs to correct course. Relying on ineffective opposition may not be enough this time.
It was because the opposition was ineffective and in a state of disarray that JT called the last election, and even then was only able to secure power by allying with the NDP...

I think PP has changed the game since O'Toole was leader, and I think this election is a wake-up call for the LPC, re how out of touch they are with everyday people.

I know some people still have doubts about PP as the next PM - and I genuinely don't understand their hesitancy at all...

I know common sense is what he's campaigning on, but I feel like that's what the country needs right now. A big whopping serving of it! That, and getting back to goal setting!

I have to spend the next 2 days straight (right up until 8pm Friday) with a Trudeau supporter (fuck me now, what did I do to deserve this?)

Wish me luck 😬👍

It was because the opposition was ineffective and in a state of disarray that JT called the last election, and even then was only able to secure power by allying with the NDP...

I think PP has changed the game since O'Toole was leader, and I think this election is a wake-up call for the LPC, re how out of touch they are with everyday people.

I know some people still have doubts about PP as the next PM - and I genuinely don't understand their hesitancy at all...

I know common sense is what he's campaigning on, but I feel like that's what the country needs right now. A big whopping serving of it! That, and getting back to goal setting!

I have to spend the next 2 days straight (right up until 8pm Friday) with a Trudeau supporter (fuck me now, what did I do to deserve this?)

Wish me luck 😬👍

God speed my friend. Just tell them it's all Harper's fault.

Politicians will always try to showcase their families. Look at the latest PP video. His kids are front and center.

Nothing new with any of that.
My Dad did that running for MLA office in 1967, had us all in our best, posing on the train in Kitslano that was the first to do the cross Canada run.

Trudeau dresses like a man-child. You’re 51, not 21. D

Back