• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

I have to spend the next 2 days straight (right up until 8pm Friday) with a Trudeau supporter (fuck me now, what did I do to deserve this?)

Does your employer ( YMMV ) not have a policy prohibiting party-politics in the station?
< Surprised emoji.

Ours did. And, they enforced it.

I remember a guy hit in the face with a chair duriing a team-politics "discussion" in the station years ago.

I'm not. Trudeau and his circus, err caucus, are doing a great job of handing the election to the CPC. PP is offering sensible solutions to cost of living - killing the carbon tax - and is offering a viable alternative in leadership. It's amazing just how much people hate Trudeau, I don't recall any other PM having f*ck xxxxx stickers made.

I'm not. Trudeau and his circus, err caucus, are doing a great job of handing the election to the CPC. PP is offering sensible solutions to cost of living - killing the carbon tax - and is offering a viable alternative in leadership. It's amazing just how much people hate Trudeau, I don't recall any other PM having f*ck xxxxx stickers made.

He is certainly the most divisive PM that I can recall.

He is certainly the most divisive PM that I can recall.
perhaps it is as simple as telling the truth. People have simply stopped believing him no matter what he says. Once that happens there is no turning back. Its time for the party to cut him loose or that conservative 4 majority will simply multiply

I used to work at a local club here in Edmonton that was popular with young people, and was the 'smoke put guy's for the 6 years I was there... (Not a smoker)

Usually once or twice a night, all the kids in the smoke pit would start chanting "F**k Trudeau!" over & over again for a few minutes...probably 100 kids in there at any given time most nights...

I wish I'd taken video of it 😏

There has to be an election for it to be handed to anyone. The CPC are in that frustrating position of presently being able to win an election, yet being powerless to cause one.

I bet when Parliament resumes in the fall we see what’s next on the NDP wish list.

MAGA = TruAnon? Both have characteristics of being personality cults.

It’s funny in the comments how the TruAnons keep pointing out the differences betweenTrump and Trudeau, proving Kinsella’s point about the supporters.

I can't say that I have much sympathy for Kinsella. He, personally, has done as much as anyone to reduce politics to these competing personality cults as anyone. In his case it was loyalty to Chretien and purple dinosaurs. Sowing and reaping.

Back