• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New fiscal year numbers

Kin Canucks if someone was to have all there paper work done mid august what would there chances be to get on BMQ this year.

Or would they have to wait all the way till January?

Derek Eves said:
Kin Canucks if someone was to have all there paper work done mid august what would there chances be to get on BMQ this year.

Or would they have to wait all the way till January?

If you are merit listed before the 05 Sep selection board it is possible.

Thank you KinCanucks for the quick response.
Thats good.
:salute:
So I have a chance. Keepin my fingers crossed.

Kincanucks, I was wondering if you could tell me how many positions are left for 021?

Thanks

Hey Kincanucks.... I finished the recruiting process June 15th and was merit-listed July 5th for 031 Infantry. Would I have made the July 18th selection board and if so is it possible that I'll make an August or September BMQ? Any info you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks.  :salute:

:cdn:

Bradboy said:
   Hey Kincanucks.... I finished the recruiting process June 15th and was merit-listed July 5th for 031 Infantry. Would I have made the July 18th selection board and if so is it possible that I'll make an August or September BMQ? Any info you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks.   :salute:

:cdn:

Previous post of same thread:

Trades that will be selected real time (as in probably everyday) are:

011, 021, 031, 065, 276, 284, 285, 286, 278, and 215.  Anyone deemed suitability for any of these trades will be selected until they are full so get them while they are hot.

Aug is FULL!! and Sept will soon be FULL!! so think about OCT!!

Ryhno, you better not hope you get picked for anything other than armoured!!! LOL, I want to see the tat that krys done as well... You better hope for armoured buddy!

Kincanucks, appreciate all you've done so far. Seriously, to spend so much time on this board, doing your job outside your job, on your own time really deserves a pat on the back... and a nice cold bottle of bluestar :D

Attention to all waiting for the 18 Jul results.  I will be away from the office for a couple of weeks so I will not be able answer any selection questions but will get to them as soon as possible after I return.  Cheers.

guys this may be a really stupid question but i dont know the difference between these three things and yes you may laugh at me but wtf ... ???

can someone tell me the difference between these:

Inf - RCR (032)  261
Inf - PPCLI (033)  261
Inf - R22ER (034)  261

Jaxson said:
guys this may be a really stupid question but i dont know the difference between these three things and yes you may laugh at me but wtf ... ???

can someone tell me the difference between these:

Inf - RCR (032)    261
Inf - PPCLI (033)    261
Inf - R22ER (034)    261

These are the three different Regular Force Infantry Regiments that the Army has.   Royal Canadian Regiment (RCR) in Petawawa and Gagetown, Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (PPCLI) in Edmonton and Shilo, and Royal 22nd Regiment in Valcartier.   The numbers (261) were the number of positions available at the beginning of the year (01 Apr 05). Also, 032, 033 and 034 are the Military Occupation Classifications (MOC) for each.

thank you for your quick reponse :) im off to work.....  :mad:

great thread.

Do you have the number of spots left for Aerospace controller or military police?

There were about 42 MP positions left.  On leave right now and can't check AEC OP right now.

are there anymore recuiters on here? since kincanucks is on leave and all... I'd like to know if the results from the 18july selection board have been given out yet

thanks kin, do you know about pilot off the top of your head?

Last time I heard at the recruiting center yesterday was  that there was... 217 Infanty and 228 SigOp?...somewhere around those numbers.

Just a question about "the numbers."

Once the numbers come out in April, can they change (upwards) due to requirements or other reasons?

ie:  MP  35 in April and now 42.

Thanks.

prehaps a few MP 's retired, or they got more funding or something

Fry said:
are there anymore recuiters on here? since kincanucks is on leave and all... I'd like to know if the results from the 18july selection board have been given out yet

Yeah like that is going to happen. Wait for it.

Back