• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New fiscal year numbers

Ok thanks for your patience kincanuck ,i read up in this topics and u have reponding to this question before!!!

Sorry and thanks!

So, if they are 261 position for inf. at each regiment, this is around 65 position offer by regiment on each selection board?
Or could they pick more or lass depending on i dont know what?
Maybe this is not a pertinant question but i just whant to know.

Tanks

Sorry for my bad anglish ;D i pratice on it

While they will try to spread the selection of Infantry over the next selection boards there is no absolute requirement for them to do so.  As I have previously posted the aim for NCM selection is to fill all of the BMQs up to Oct.  There were 79 Anglos selected and 32 Francos selected for Infantry on the 28 Mar board.

BUMP and a question all in one, jeez I'm effiecient! Kincanucks, do you know if they are taking armoured in real time?

Island Ryhno said:
BUMP and a question all in one, jeez I'm effiecient! Kincanucks, do you know if they are taking armoured in real time?

Trades that will be selected real time (as in probably everyday) are:

011, 021, 031, 065, 276, 284, 285, 286, 278, and 215.  Anyone deemed suitability for any of these trades will be selected until they are full so get them while they are hot.

Sweet, thanks Sir! Jeez, I'd say it was real time, I dropped my app last Monday and I got called today to do my testing tomorrow. I could be gone in August or September! Christ I was born for this army stuff.  8)

Island Ryhno said:
Sweet, thanks Sir! Jeez, I'd say it was real time, I dropped my app last Monday and I got called today to do my testing tomorrow. I could be gone in August or September! Christ I was born for this army stuff.   8)

What testing are you doing? I got called today to do my aptitude test on Tuesday.

I don't have to do the aptitude test, mine is still current. Tomorrow, I do my physical, medical and interview. Are you here in St.John's? What trade are you going for?

Nope, I'm in Toronto. I'm going for Combat Engineer...did you request your physical, medical and interview all on the same day? I would prefer it that way but so far only my aptitude has been booked.

No, I didn't request it. It seems to be the method of choice here in St.John's. They have told me that the summer season is their slowest so, I guess they crammed it all into one day pour moi!

hey Ryhno.... you in SJ.. eh?

done all my testing yesterday....... and by god make sure you lift your feet high on those steps..........lol

talk about wash outs fast 2 got pulled right after the CFAT, 1 other ducked out b4 testing even began....one guy failed his PT ran into him after outside Tims on duckworth guy was crying like a baby.......i mean he wanted combat arms..... and couldnt take it that he failed........ done my PT after him.... and was pissed that i wiped out on the stairs b4 going to LvL 6 and misses failed me... but she kept telling me not to worry about it... cause this is something that i can allways work on to get it better..... I was like ya.... ill be back as soon as i can and redo it..... should have seen her light up she was some happy that I was going to come back to get this done... LOL

she was a cutie too ;)

lol

anyway man good luck

Prom dude you went to level 6 on the step test? I'm pretty sure the test only goes to level 3. I was told once your heart rate gets to 160 bpm or you reach the end of level 3 then they stop you. Where you from? Maybe they have different step tests for you guys. Cause I know I made it to the end of level 2 and the chick said I passed with an average score. If it went to level 6 than I definately would of failed.  :salute:

:cdn:

The level you start at depends on you age. I started on level three and went 3 levels to six,( maybe you have to complete three levels???? I don't know-----just hypothesizing). I do know that there are more than 6 levels; I have gotten up to level 9 when I was tested at our local Y.

Bradboy said:
  Prom dude you went to level 6 on the step test? I'm pretty sure the test only goes to level 3. I was told once your heart rate gets to 160 bpm or you reach the end of level 3 then they stop you. Where you from? Maybe they have different step tests for you guys. Cause I know I made it to the end of level 2 and the chick said I passed with an average score. If it went to level 6 than I definately would of failed.  :salute:

:cdn:

SJ Newfoundland

i started at lvl 4 and was like 30s from hitting the pause b4 lvl 6 when i wiped out, so that would be b4 the end of "lvl 2" if you willl

kincanucks said:
While they will try to spread the selection of Infantry over the next selection boards there is no absolute requirement for them to do so.   As I have previously posted the aim for NCM selection is to fill all of the BMQs up to Oct.   There were 79 Anglos selected and 32 Francos selected for Infantry on the 28 Mar board.

I was at the recruiter's office yesterday and they told me that for infantry there is NO selection board, just a small review after you're done all of the testing.  Is this true or is the guy I talked to a moron lol

It's called real time recruiting. Infantry is in high demand and as a result you do not go to selection board, you  get loaded on a course as soon as a slot is available for you.

Is this true or is the guy I talked to a moron lol

Good luck with that attitude.  Let me know the CFRC/D that you went to so I can let them know.

Back