• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New fiscal year numbers

Good morning sir! I have a question for you, do you have any idea what the time line would be for AVN,AVS tech! App is in progress, testing is done, but I'm thinking of changing my options to those trades. Thanks!

Island Ryhno said:
Good morning sir! I have a question for you, do you have any idea what the time line would be for AVN,AVS tech! App is in progress, testing is done, but I'm thinking of changing my options to those trades. Thanks!

Next board is 18 Jul and if selected you could be at BMQ Sept or Oct.  While there quite a few positions remaining for AVS, the numbers for AVN are dwindling.

kincanucks said:
Next board is 18 Jul and if selected you could be at BMQ Sept or Oct.   While there quite a few positions remaining for AVS, the numbers for AVN are dwindling.

Hey kincanucks,

Would you mind posting similar data for Combat Engineer if it's available?

Thanks

Zombie said:
Hey kincanucks,

Would you mind posting similar data for Combat Engineer if it's available?

Thanks

Lots of positions available and the next board is 18 Jul and if selected you could be at BMQ Sept or Oct.

kincanucks said:
Lots of positions available and the next board is 18 Jul and if selected you could be at BMQ Sept or Oct.

If I miss that selection date and get merit listed and selected on the next one, is there still a chance to get on the Oct BMQ?

Zombie said:
If I miss that selection date and get merit listed and selected on the next one, is there still a chance to get on the Oct BMQ?

Possibly yes but thatg depends on how many people they select and when they load them on BMQ.

kincanucks said:
Is this true or is the guy I talked to a moron lol

Good luck with that attitude.   Let me know the CFRC/D that you went to so I can let them know.
kincanucks I didn't mean any disrespect by it just a ball-buster joke, thats why I put "lol"

kincanucks said:
Possibly yes but thatg depends on how many people they select and when they load them on BMQ.

Sorry for all the questions â “ If I applied on 06/22, and have my CFAT scheduled for Tuesday (07/12), is there any chance of me being merit listed by the 07/18 if I can get the medical, physical and interview in by Friday next week? Or should I forget about this selection and think about the next one?

kincanucks, Is there any chance of going to BMQ in aug if I am on the july 18 selection board. 

thanks
sir

respect
FITSUMO

FITSUMO said:
kincanucks, Is there any chance of going to BMQ in aug if I am on the july 18 selection board.  

thanks
sir

respect
FITSUMO

Not unless an entire platoon of recruitis goes off a cliff in a bus.  They are now loading for late Sept.

Zombie said:
Sorry for all the questions â “ If I applied on 06/22, and have my CFAT scheduled for Tuesday (07/12), is there any chance of me being merit listed by the 07/18 if I can get the medical, physical and interview in by Friday next week? Or should I forget about this selection and think about the next one?

Only if the medical technician says that you will meet the common enrolment medical standards.  Any speed bump in the processing at all and you are waiting for the Aug board.

kincanucks said:
Only if the medical technician says that you will meet the common enrolment medical standards.   Any speed bump in the processing at all and you are waiting for the Aug board.

As always your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

A great big respect to kincanucks.........thanks for your time and responses.

respect
FITSUMO

kincanucks said:
Next board is 18 Jul and if selected you could be at BMQ Sept or Oct.  While there quite a few positions remaining for AVS, the numbers for AVN are dwindling.

kincanucks, i know you don't have a "crystal ball" but from your personal experience can you please let me know if  my file doesn't make it for the 18 Jul board, do you think there will still be AVN openings for the next board, (Sept?)

Thanks.

dk said:
kincanucks, i know you don't have a "crystal ball" but from your personal experience can you please let me know if   my file doesn't make it for the 18 Jul board, do you think there will still be AVN openings for the next board, (Sept?)

Thanks.

Well the crystal ball is a little foggy but with only about 17 positions left it doesn't look good.

Kincanucks, I hope another question isn't going to bother you too much.  But I was hoping you could tell me if there are any ATIS positions left for this year?  I finally made the merit list and am wondering if there is any chance that I may get my first choice. 

Thanks!
Lan

Lan said:
Kincanucks, I hope another question isn't going to bother you too much.   But I was hoping you could tell me if there are any ATIS positions left for this year?   I finally made the merit list and am wondering if there is any chance that I may get my first choice.  

Thanks!
Lan

Only 3 are left so good luck.

Thanks for the info Kincanucks. 
Well, I guess the odds are really not looking good for me on this one. :(
At least I have a second choice, hopefully that will work out if this doesn't. 

Back