• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New fiscal year numbers

WOW 42 MP positions open. Well I've been told by my interviewer that I have an excellent application and alot of experience. So he said that he's finally sending my application (after my 3red interview) to the MPAC preselection board. So if everything goes well I should hear something by mid August to go to the MPAC. Also if everything continues to go well and I get selected by the board after the MPAC I should start basic training in October.  Just have to keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks again for all you help Kincanucks...

Thanks for the update Kincanucks. Hey guys is this guy true to his word or what? He hasn't even received the results yet, but he knows that there are a number of going out of our minds waiting and gives us a simple update.

You rock Kincanucks.

kincanucks, (or someone else)

Do you have the current number for 291 ... if it's available?

If I miss the next selection date and get merit listed, is there still a chance to get on the BMQ this winter (2005-2006)?

Thanks

DIONNE, J
Quebec City

jo-dionne said:
kincanucks, (or someone else)

Do you have the current number for 291 ... if it's available?

If I miss the next selection date and get merit listed, is there still a chance to get on the BMQ this winter (2005-2006)?

Thanks

DIONNE, J
Quebec City

Approx 61 positions left and who knows.

Hi Kincanuck.  I was offered a position in 291 last year with only 3 weeks notice.  At the time I couldn't accept the offer because of a couple of personal reasons.  I want to reapply and start the whole process over and try and get 291 again.  I'm sort of uncomfortable doing this because of my refusal last year.  What do you think are my chances of being given an offer again?

mack333 said:
Hi Kincanuck.   I was offered a position in 291 last year with only 3 weeks notice.   At the time I couldn't accept the offer because of a couple of personal reasons.   I want to reapply and start the whole process over and try and get 291 again.   I'm sort of uncomfortable doing this because of my refusal last year.   What do you think are my chances of being given an offer again?

Well you had better hurry. Hey if you had a good reason to refuse the offer last year and you feel that you made the right choice at the time then rock on and reapply.  We aren't hateful people and we don't mind that you wasted our time and hard work last time, just kidding.  Go for it.

Sorry to bug you kincanucks, but can you please tell me the number of 737 reg available?

221 openings for Sig Op.  That is huge!  Now if only I can get to Bmq before the snow flies.

cgyflames01, say you are sorry and give kincanucks one of these:

tea.jpg

Back away slowly.

;)

Morning kincanucks,

Would you be so kind as to tell me, how many positions are left available for;

Combat Engineer

Armoured Soldier

Thankyou again for your assistance. :salute:

Back