• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

I don't want to feed the local fauna, but I had to watch this.

I have not had this much fun since Dodger was posting.  Chrish the Merc has now been beaten by two posters in 24 hours!!

dileas

tess

Booty said:
Wrong. Only as associate family members and never as Headquarters roll. You show the CA airborne logo, what is your wings/coin number?

Go back and read my answer on this. Associates DO serve on the Executive, even as President, and we DO NOT call them headquarters.

Tick, tick

bs.gif

I forgot, do Offrs have different SNs than us???
No wait...don't go yet...

Towards_the_gap said:
Did you complete, or at least attempt, P-Coy?

I doubt it. He's skirting around the edges with generalities. Could maybe fool a civvie, but.............

Almost sounds like Big Bad John  ;) . Deja vu, all over again.

An RM officer who served in Suffield?  Has Big Bad John's obnoxious little brother come visiting?

A much fun as it is following this, perhaps the mods may want to lock this up for a while.  Usually the obvious posers would have slinked back to their room in mommy's basement by now and let the daily dose of Ritalin kick in.  However, as this RM, CF, P-Coy, Balkan conflict warrior continues to assert that he is a bona fide practitioner of derring-do (or doo-doo) as detailed in the opening post, then maybe we should not feed the troll until he can establish his credentials with the DS.

recceguy said:
I doubt it. He's skirting around the edges with generalities. Could maybe fool a civvie, but.............

Almost sounds like Big Bad John  ;) . Deja vu, all over again.

or frankie...

the 48th regulator said:
What colour was the boat house at Moss Park Armouries?

dileas

tess

LOL.Put it this way,ask around in the 2 Bt about the ex Royal Marine who had a private fight when locked in an office within the armoury with a mouthy Corporal.And ask what his nickname was.

Oh yeah,just to help you out. Look through the posts in the Rifleman Online site. ;)

Ever hear of clozapine (Clozaril), or how about risperidone (Risperdal), aripiprazole (Abilify), quetiapine (Seroquel), and olanzapine (Zyprexa)????

Up yer dose, it ain't working no more, you've entered a delusional state.

Welcome back BBJ...wanna meet at D'Arcys for a pint and catch up buddy?

Don't go anywhere..I'll be back in a couple of hours with your answer on the SNs

No, certainly not. I wonder how many civvies he's fooled with this guff.

What I've found amusing is watching the 'viewing this topic' list grow, and grow, as it's gone on.

Staff Weenie said:
Ever hear of clozapine (Clozaril), or how about risperidone (Risperdal), aripiprazole (Abilify), quetiapine (Seroquel), and olanzapine (Zyprexa)????

Up yer dose, it ain't working no more, you've entered a delusional state.

Looks like you are taking your own kit there.LOL.

Back