• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

Jammer said:
Just so nobody get tarred with the same brush. My experience from working with the RM on deployments has been very positive. I found ALL of them to be the epitome of the "quiet professionals".  I guess this one (if it is one), got the snot kicked out of him in the Commandos because of...well I suppose we all have had to work with one at one time or another.
However, some entertainment can't be bought.

LOL. Which Commando did you serve with? Which troop? Any names ?.

Booty said:
Wrong. Only as associate family members and never as Headquarters roll. You show the CA airborne logo, what is your wings/coin number?

It would help immensely if you referred to yourself as Airborne in your profile, as opposed to "Canadian Airborne Forces".  Perhaps 2 Cdo could correct me on this, but there was no such organisation in the CF as the Canadian Airborne Forces.

Booty said:
LOL. Which Commando did you serve with? Which troop? Any names ?.

Ahh, now you are fishing... Cast your line a little bit too early me thinks. Actually, in this forum, casting it at all is useless.

Asking someone to violate PERSEC to satisfy ego is not going to get very much milage around here.

Towards_the_gap said:
Please post your RM Service number - but replace 3 numerals with * so that it stays relatively anonymous.

I am willing to do the same -

6 years service in the Royal Engineers, Army Number 25133***. Just so there are no doubts

Ok, Royal Marines - 205*** Southsea. and (second join) 206***Eastney.  Canadian - B485*** Toronto.

Teeps74 said:
Ahh, now you are fishing... Cast your line a little bit too early me thinks. Actually, in this forum, casting it at all is useless.

Asking someone to violate PERSEC to satisfy ego is not going to get very much milage around here.

Bull shit!

...Quiet Professional....hehehehe....
BTW you missed two digits on your Canadian one.
OMG where do these guys come from!!!???

Hmm, interesting, the booties I've worked with (LC's from Poole BTW) had numbers that were the same as RN numbers...ie  prefixed P0, 5 numerals, ending in a letter.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Put maggies drawers back on, and close the door on the way out

Booty said:
Bull crap!

Hardly, you asked for personal information. Naming names, etc. especially when dealing with SF  units is very much frowned upon, especially considering all sorts of media groups, and different types of anti-military groups are lurking about these boards.

Towards_the_gap said:
I say again, please post RM service number but replace 3 numerals with *

Addendum.

Oh yeah, just for those who don't know. RM officers do not have any service numbers. Those are my pay-bill numbers ;)

My RM association Membership number is 18*4. You can find me on the Headquarters roll,valid for life. Just look up the Vancouver members and you can't miss me. :)

Cool!!!
Now it's an officer...wait, hang on, I have to get a coffee.... :salute:

Jammer said:
...Quiet Professional....hehehehe....
BTW you missed two digits on your Canadian one.
OMG where do these guys come from!!!???

Wrong! The didgits are correct for the year of service.LOL.

Teeps74 said:
Hardly, you asked for personal information. Naming names, etc. especially when dealing with SF  units is very much frowned upon, especially considering all sorts of media groups, and different types of anti-military groups are lurking about these boards.

Royal Marines are not Special Forces. So, which CDO did you have cotact with? Sound like a pull of the monkey on your part.LOL.

Folks whether or not he has done what he has said he is done, you are doing what he wants and thats feeding the troll, ignore it and it will go away.

They're not considered SF??? Really? What are they then?

Jammer said:
...and that would be...?

You claim to be up-to-speed on service numbers, so tell me, which years did I serve and in which unit?

Back