• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vernon

Ha ha Does anyone want to know the story behind that? I do say that I personally think it is funny.

I think that CLI will be better buschgirl. I nkow you miss quantum phyisics in vernon, but dont worry there will be plenty of time for them. Who else thinks Cl was their best summer camp year?

Okay well im going to tell it. but first i have to ask if you know what quantum physics are. ahh who cares, so therewas this time at camp when my friends buschgirl and i were all hainging out by the boys barracks. We were all sitting there and out of no where all we hear out of buschgirl is QUANTUM PHYSICS. so we all turned and she was laughing really hard at herself, we didnt know what she was laughing at the fact that she had just yelled some random word that none of us knew what it ment or the word. so ever since then when ever we said quantum physics she would start to laugh, it just made some of the summer worth while.

:eek: whoa...freaky..

Also... FRAT!! :p

If I might ask how is that frat? we were sitting outside the male barracks, I dont get how it is frat?

Neither do I. But at Blackdown my companies staff spazzed if you walked over the half way mark.

Hey guys I did D&C last year it was a blast watch out for the Feu de Joie....scares you the first time you do it and expect alot of pacestick drill.....other then that it is really fun...wish I could be up there with all of you there but staff wouldn't accept me because I am 4 months to young...they should change it to 16 before you "have" to leave for staff...but have funn because I did last year!!

I have a ton of Vernon stories from "back in the day". I attended Vernon during the summer of 1991. Many nights trying to sneak across the highway...or those hot nights spent at the mess eating ice cream sundaes and chatting with my friends about how hot the senior NCO's were or trying to paint the canon 4x(we did succeed, finally!!!)

I stayed in contact with a few of my senior NCO's, but lost contact with them when one of them was deployed to Kosovo and when the other got married.

If anyone has had any contact with Mason Stalker or Rocky Swanson, please let me know...I miss them  :'(

Looks like Buschgirl427 is in my Platoon for CLI D&C ;)

A/Pl. Comd. 31 Pl.

Wow...small world.

Another year come and gone...D&C kicked gludius maximus!! However, with another year gone, there comes a lifetime of stories to tell. Such as the first day @ vernon. We were all excited to leave home and see each other again, (eh, pongo?) When there was a bunch of us that found eachother, we all went to the messhall to catch up on a year's worth of gossip. Only three of us sat on a bench, and, of course, I was on the end...the end that TIPPED OVER as all three of us sat down at the same time. lol. What a warm "WELCOME BACK TO VACSTC 2005!!". the bench that tipped over...lol.  >:D evil alpha mess hall!

haha I remeber that....cuz i was part of it...and it happend when i told tia to move over lol....hahah i feel so bad yet im laughing my butt off right now...lol...wow i miss you all already...and it only happend that we didnt go there we ended up seeing eachother there cuz we had to eat lol....i miss camp and D&C

(music)
D-AND-C!
Guard comp-ANY!
D-and-C!
YEAH BABY!!

WO Parent in the background "THATS ONLY FOR WHEN WE'RE MARCHING!! YOU'RE RUINING IT!" How could it be ruined when the ENTIRE mess hall was singing it!! Good times, good times!!

That was definately romick. He had the same tillie again this year for CLI, lol. He's from my corp.

Bushgirl427,

What intake were you when you did Basic Marksman in 2003?

Back