• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vernon

Apparantly learning how to use the spell check is above you ::) .

Did you HAVE to tell that story?

No, but it is somewhat disgusting and it borders sexual.

Agreed Zedic.

Finally, people are sharing funny stories about vernon!! ?Yay!!

Well, I have a few vernon stories myself; some too inapropriate for the website, but most are good. lol. (if ya wanna hear those ones, add me to msn).

My good friend Pongo and I were bored on day waiting for Inspection, so we decided to challenge eachother through PT. We challenged eachother al right...to the point where we created a whole new version of "physical training" .  I acknowledge that it doesn't sound that funny in text, but those who were in the 24-25 platoon barracks will know. lol

Wow,

I'm only going to say this once.  If no one but you and another person will get the joke / story, use PMs.

Buschgirl427 said:
Finally, people are sharing funny stories about vernon!! ?Yay!!

Well, I have a few vernon stories myself; some too inapropriate for the website, but most are good. lol. (if ya wanna hear those ones, add me to msn).

My good friend Pongo and I were bored on day waiting for Inspection, so we decided to challenge eachother through PT. We challenged eachother al right...to the point where we created a whole new version of "physical training" .  I acknowledge that it doesn't sound that funny in text, but those who were in the 24-25 platoon barracks will know. lol

You would call a story involving a mentally ailing person waggling a sexual appendage at a staff cadet funny?  You make me sick.

Kyle Burrows said:
You would call a story involving a mentally ailing person waggling a sexual appendage at a staff cadet funny?   You make me sick.

I agree 100% with you Burrows..

I was a Platoon WO for the basics in Vernon, in 2003. I dealt with some very inappropriate and horrid stuff that summer that happened to both me and my Sgt's. We had some similar situations, but I am not going to get into details. They were definitely not funny that's for sure. I especially don't think that a cadet with a medical problem not taking their meds is funny.

My apologies but I think that there are some things theat some people that shuold know about the wierd things at camp.But Isee that there is a reason for the PM system.
I shuold hope that you will see past this rut and others shuold appologise  for there add ons too.......wink .........wink,

Im sorry I have to protest in my defence as well as buschgirls, we were rather bored and we had time. Also if i might ask why do we have to use PMs if we were telling a story, we get it because we were the ones makeing new physical training.If you would like to know more stories or get to know what is ment by this story feel free to add one of us.

Yep but if I don't care I won't let you continue this.

No one understands the story thats why.  This is your last chance.  Smarten up.

I am not planning on continuing it. So whats the best thing about Vernon in everyones opinion?

with only 3 days left untill i leave for vernon, i am really ecited for CLI D&C 2005. CL was the greatest though, lol. On to a more intelligent subject..QUANTUM PHYSICS! *sigh* quantum physics....That's what I miss most about vernon-lol.

Back