• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vernon

hey hey i applied for camp D&C and ummm guess who got accepted.....me uh huh me...lol...hey buschgirl you should come online more offen.....geeze i miss you alot....cant wait to see everyone.....mandee whats your last name?

Come on people, someone has to have at lease one vernon story to share, please!!

OOH! This one time at Vernon..
Me and a few of my buddies were out polishing our boots while getting fumegated by the smell. As all of the other ditzophrenicsin my coy were freaking out about the inspection. We were having sooo much fun together. Just as I see the CSM of the coyI start to freak out.And man is it ever hard to nseak back into your barrackswhen everybody is freakin out. The sergeant calls ...IS EVERYBODY DESCENT? I say NOOO. As I slip into the barracks. Phew. That was close.

Then the CSM walks in. I'm trying to be all serious and this is the time where I have a giggle fit at the worst time possible. But before the CSM walked in I said holy poop that was close, unfortunatley that statement was out loud.

Moderator Note: One post will suffice next time. This was your only warning.  Also, poor language, even ***'ed out is still unacceptable.

i think that story would be better suited for a single post, not 3 posts...

I think so too Mr. Forbes.

Try this,that method was the only way that I could get the message out .there's something wrong with the forum . I cant get my messages out I tried to get one of my stories out to busch girl but I couldn't . IT  said ERRORyou have already sent this post , yet it was my only  time  hitting the  post key . SO what I did is I checked radio chatter the mess all of the pages here and there was no such post . SO maybe you should consider the following problem before you warn me I respect your vigilance however you must know that there is something seriously wrong with the forum :soldier:

mcpl_spunky said:
there is something seriously wrong with the forum :soldier:

Ever consider it is/was your computer? The majority of people do NOT have problems. So chances are it is either your internet connection (router, modem card, heck even your ISP), software (Are you using IE? Safari? Firefox? Opera? is all your software up to date?), or even some of your hardware (your RAM might be corrupted or you have a shortage of it)

Oh look. It works.

Don't call me a hipocrite, I was demonstrating that it works.

Oh.. Look  I  didn't call you a hypocrite there was probably a glitch in the system that day look I'm sorry ooh but I have some good news I just got two maple leaves added to my name the only thing that I think was wrong with the computer is that there was something the system and the techy Had to come to the school and fix it .sooooooo that could have screwed it up

I know you didn't but some people would think that.  Lets just get this back on track.

when i was not so smart and went to basic as a "bandaid"(mil band) i saw a WO use a pace stick as a golf club and he broke it on the ground.
funny thing is is that there was a Captain standing right behind him as he did it

i havent seen an officer so mad since well ever : :rocket:

OK this was last year when I went to CL.  My platoon (21 platoon) went on our FTX in cow patty field.  All of the guys got together and zipped up all of our hoochies and made one huge hoochie hotel.  This was about 10 hoochies so this took up ALOT of room.  So all of us are sleeping in our hotel, when a part of the hotel falls down.  We jump out of our bags and go outside and come face to face with one mad cow.  I guess he wasnt happy that we were taking up so much room so he decided to crash the party.  So we all got together and started yelling at and trying to scare this cow.  He finally got fed up and headed up to the officers MOD tent HAHAHA  :warstory:

there was this one time at camp last year, where buschgirl slept in my bed. She yelled at me while she was asleep saying to get out of her bed. So what did i do i slapped her and told her it was my bed. and trhen she kicked me on to the floor. Yes buschgirl it is a true story and i told you it so many times now so please dont try to tell me it isn't. :p oh  and hey buschgirl, i miss you.

Yeah talk about long time no talk. Do i ever rember the pt. It was my fav. thing about camp. Oh wait your talking about our pt. Yeah i miss it. we have to come up with new stuff this year. Hey buschgirl call me.

sgt.pongo said:
...Hey buschgirl call me.
Instead of spamming the forums, you should get buschgirl on MSN or email, and talk to her via that means. ;D

Hey do tou guys remember the time that the course cadet went crazy and went gallavanting through the barrack naked.man that was funny. Howver I feel sorry for the Mcpl that had to deal with the guy. Yeah the  crazy guy trid to hump the Mcpl and siad touch it touch it ... It's real. Later that night the cadet was brought up to MIR and then was sent home for sexual assult . Apparently the cadet had split personalities, and ws on medication for it , and wsan't taking it

Back