• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vernon

Oops... I mean D/C for Vernon, Sorry about that everyone.

Mandee  ;D

hey mandee ar you from PPCLI cuz if you are then i think that i know you I took CL in C coy last year 2004and I'M taking  CLI D&C for 2005. hope to see ya there

PS are you ready for the C=7 TRIANING

im trying to get into CLI  D/C Vernon im from kelowna

That is so cool. Who ever applied for CLI Vernon I really hope to see you there!!
Mandee

Everyone misses vernon!! Hey sgt Pongo!! long time no talk, eh?

I miss vernon sooo much. Everything about it. applied for d&c 2005. I hope I get it. U get D&C sgt pongo? remember our "remedial" PT ?

All of the Cadets (and staff) who love vernon should definately keep contact with eachother throughout the year, that way everyone knows everyone eventually!! Myself, I've been to vernon 2 years and I already know a lot of people on the base, and as members of this website!!  :warstory: This one time...at vernon.... THis is a place where Camp stories should be shared...ya know...

I applied for D&C in Vernon 2005!! What platoon/ company were u in last year mandee (04)? I was in 24 platoon D-coy

lol when do we find out if we made it to camp like got accepted

In a few weeks

the staffing officer for Vernon Army CSTC is also my DCO, and the officer/staff cadet forms will be going out within the next week, so course cadets will be just after that

ooooohh I'm going for D&C I hope that there will be some one there that I know . He y busch girl doo you think that there will be another accident with all of those bruises agian cuase that was just down right funny

You make me laugh!! Charlie is one CL company that will never own sanity. Its won't happen again because they probably inflicted it upon themselves. They are charlie after all.... ;D

OMG you should have been there when I snuck into the barracks , they had the Csm CCOY with his barette of his rank lying on the floor with  this one girl named Burton and she was b******* him out saying we're not robot na nna na na  na and why is there barb wire fencing in here this isnt a prison bla bla bla and then they got the CSM to sit on the barrack boxes and tell them the story of the Charlie curse  omg that was so funy , OOH man you should have been there

this chick's name was burton, eh? Was she in 16 platoon by any chance? Or from Winnipeg PPLCI?

Well I have to give her props becuase nobody could get through to the CSM and she did a darn good job. props mandee :soldier:

Ghetto Speak is bad enough but being uncouth is not tolerated.

Hey everyone

I signed up for CLI adventure Vernon

if i get in maybe ill see some of you there

hey mandee are you from PPCLI, becuase I think that I remember you frome somewhere like 16plt Charlie Coy. well anyways my name is tasha

The VACSTC course slate's been out for a few days now. In afct, over a week. So you should know, or your CO hates you :p

Back