• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vernon

Just remember there is also much more responsibilities...so don't try to abuse your privilages ;)

E C H O hear our thunder - Echo... may not look the best on the screen but it was the best of the summer IMHO.

That wouldn't happen to be E-Coy/G-Coy CSM Nicholson would it?
Echo did very well under your leadership last summer. And you carried the same charisma to Guard Coy  :salute:

Regards,
Patrick Imbeault

What a dashing young fellow, that CSM Nicholson character.

Yes, 19Pl it was. It twas embarrassing I was nearly the oldest one there, ah well, at least I got to go to CL for that summer.

Yes i have to say that Echo did very well last year
I was in Alpha(Adventure)
I had wanted to go to Guard though

I think that staff is over rated.  from what others have told me
i would rather go to para.  which is what i am going for this year.

Kuefler said:
I think that staff is over rated.   from what others have told me
i would rather go to para.   which is what i am going for this year.

It's hard to declare it over rated having never done it before. It was an awful lot different than what I had expected.

It's funny, most years there isn't one company that is clearly "stronger" than the others, but this year there were definatly two that stood out in my minds. The first week for the penant Guard Coy gave a figurative body slam to the rest of the battalion, we weren't even close. That's when I started caring about the penant, inititially I didn't care about loosing but Echo was blown out of the water.

I have to agree.

You can't very well comment on something you know nothing about.

From what I've seen as a moderator, the ones who do staff are more respected than the para nuts.  But you know...I'm just a leg ::)

ouyin2000 said:
I have to agree.

You can't very well comment on something you know nothing about.
ouyin2000 said:
Just remember there is also much more responsibilities...so don't try to abuse your privilages ;)

I agree with both of these statements. Staff was a lot different than I expected it to be. Quite the experience staff was. "Don't knock it till you try it"

Good times.  ;D

Dane said:
CSM ECoy and CSM GCoy

Sorry, my last summer in Vernon was 2003. I heard that they were adding a 3rd CL company again. (Echo). This would make Basic Foxtrot, correct? So what was G-Coy last summer?

So then Rifle Coach, Adventure, and PERT were Alpha?

Back