• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vernon

PERT rulz??...PERT 4 eva?!? Who does that?!? honestly...o PERT, i miss u guys, lol. PERT in Vernon 2005 was slack this year. You uys didnt run all that much, because of a few..*cough*unfit*cough*ones. Oh well, PERT was ...PERT. What can you say, lol!! I have ur SWEATER!!

Guard guyz.....lots were from Delta 2004, so that explains the, umm....lets just say "bed pleasure", lol. Good times good times, altough, Quantum Physics beat them all, so beat that Shakespeare!! The guys that didnt behave themselves, well....what can ya do, but get them out to hang out withthe girls around base...if ya know what i mean..... ::)

Lets drop the bed humping.  Its somewhat inappropriate.

Your spelling leaves something to be desired.

That was awesome! D&C 2005 all the way. We owned soccer, and almost volleyball. I think a lot of it had to do with our staff. All of the Guard staff was really fit. :warstory:

Vernon 98. D coy. it was time to paint the cannon again. We had our cans of D coy green and some tube socks (for our hands).the plan was to make our way from D lines to staff lines then to HQ and finally the cannon. This plan was a horrible failure and we were seen on staff lines, but  we split up and got away. we continued on not thinking ne thing of it and we were about to hit it when the MPs all popped out of there shed. Needless to say we ran, and me Trying to be smart went into another shack to miss lead the cop then was about to go into my shack, I used the other side of the H hut again in case i was seen and yup there was an officer doing count. I don't think i could have convinced him that i was using the blue rocket in combats. We started to walk to the MP shack and i was not hanging around so I booked off on him, he had not done the count on the other side and I made it back and got into my bunk.

Buschgirl427 said:
I think a lot of it had to do with our staff. All of the Guard staff was really fit.

They were pretty fit, but I don't think it had any thing to do with that. Thanks to the P.T program, I'm pretty sure my fitness level went down at camp. I think we did so well because we had so many soccer and volleyball stars.

Does anyone remember a PT chant? I learned a bunch in CL, but cant remember some of them. Come on PERT, give us a tune!!

Hey busch there was that one that parent made up from fmj then taylor picked it up for the fastest gruop . mans that was so hard to sing it at that pace

hey, it was fun at the time!! In my opinion CLI changes a persons life. C est très vrai.

Buschgirl427 said:
hey, it was fun at the time!! In my opinion CLI changes a persons life. C est très vrai.
No, Staff will change your life... ;D

ouyin2000 said:
No, Staff will change your life... ;D

I agree 100%...especially if you are staff for the twinkies..

whats so great about staff? how is it any different than a CLI in vernon? I mean sure, you get more priviledges, which I am dying to flaunt in front of MY cadets when I staff, but the experience should still be the same. Explain this to me.

It is somewhat the same as being a Course Senior for CLI, except multiplied by how ever many cadets you have, over the course of 6 weeks (plus 1 week of precourse)

if you are a company staff, you have to deal with all the cocky cadets that think they are king of the course

i dont wanna talk to you i just want my .22 i dont wanna hear you whine I just want my C9 and i dont wanna be lazy i just want my daisy, i dont need no drama queen i just want my M16, rifle rifle rifle coach, were the best in the land, rifle rifle rifle coach we are here to make our stand, shooting all day in the blazing heat rifle coach just cant be beat dont give me a hiking boot i was only born to shoot  :warstory:

that was the rifle coach chant. I heard you guys doing that when we were practicing open pace stick drill (and non-certified drill ,if you know what I mean), on the grass behind Dieppe. It was interesting.

HALT! about turn and listen!
Get on your knees cause you'll be kissin' our BOOTS!
Are shiny as glass, like the reflection off our brass.
CADENCE!
Sounds like thunder, other platoons they will plunder.
G-COY!
Is who we are,
stick with us and you'll go far!
G-coy baby,
na na na..
G-coy baby,
na na na...

Back