• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vernon

Hah, everyone is talking about D&C (eeewww).  ;DJust joking, but yea, I went to basic this summer, woot woot for Foxtrot COY! I was going to get transferred to CL but they were soo full. So.. is anyone here from basic that past summer? Im going to be allowed to do CLI next year so Im thinking Ill do adventure..

You might be allowed to.  But will you be accepted ;)

I remember in my platoon this summer (2 platoon rifle coach) there was so much graffiti in the bathroom Alpha CSM volunTOLD us (even though me n my buddies didnt do anything) to paint over it.  Didnt have enough red didnt have enough white so we mixed em together. PINK bathrooms!!! lol it was such a bright colour you could tan in the stall :)

I don't understand why you guys didn't just paint the stalls RED AND WHITE...

1 can of Red + 1 can of White = 2 cans of paint...whether it stays red and white, or is mixed together to make pink, it is still 2 cans of paint

Maybe it's because their math skills are as good as their spell checking skills  ;) Just kidding

canadianchick said:
Maybe it's because their math skills are as good as their spell checking skills  ;) Just kidding
Oooh...burn.

Not saying it hasn't...its all a matter of who applies though.

I would think that it depends more on who you know in the officer world, both at your corps and at RSCU

We were told to mix the paint together.  Anyway it was one of those moments you could never forget.  Everyone getting dizzy from the paint fumes.  In the end we didnt have enough time to put on a second coat so you could still see the "PERT 4 EVA", "PERT RULZ" etc  drawn on the wall.  Funny I dont remember anyone from PERT helping us paint the walls. lol Vernon rules.  I also remember the mini food fights we had in the Alpha mess hall whenever they served grapes. 
Does anyone in Alpha Company 2005 remember Shamus serving us our food? HAHA good times good times. :D

I remember visiting a friend of mine in the Guard Company male barracks one day...Jeeze freaky place there was like cronic bed humping lol but i guess every barracks has that after all it is a male barracks  ;D
But seriousely Vernon is one of those places where you get memories for a lifetime that you never forget.  So many good times its hard to list them all. The making of friends you will always remember.  VERNON RULES!

ryanmann356 said:
cronic bed humping lol
VERNON RULES!

Sure, if you like humping beds. O_O

" Guard Company male barracks"
"cronic bed humping"

Quite seriously, that sounds like 32 platoon. (shakes head)

With out a doubt Guard was the most interesting Coy in the battalion, even more interesting than Bravo :p

ToughGirlie said:
Hey you guys, I was in basic this year at camp   :p . Well a funny(hopefuly appropriate) story happened that i got a laugh out or. One cadet was running through the sergents' barracks all night and woudn't go to bed up at tent city so finally these two sergents took these pellet guns (which they'd bought in town and kept in there barracks!) and they shot the guy in the bum! They got RTU'd and the kid was fine but the funny thing was that the kid got a personal RTU becasue he was scared of all the other sergents, they were mad at HIM for getting two of thier staff members RTU'd.

Um,

1. That didn't happen
2. They were RTU for a totally different reason
3. Your combining two stories that involved four people
4. They weren't really "guns/rifles"
5. They were never aimed at a person

Dane said:
1. That didn't happen
Oh no, it never happened... ;)
Dane said:
2. They were RTU for a totally different reason
3. Your combining two stories that involved four people
Agreed on this one.
Dane said:
4. They weren't really "guns/rifles"
This is true, since I own 2 of these. (not ones from the incident, just my own purchase)
Dane said:
5. They were never aimed at a person
Really now? Hmm then what was that stinging sensation I felt...

Sure, I wont even deny that. About half were decent, the rest were those who didn't get into adventure. They caused the rest of us quite a headache, to say the least.

englishmuffin said:
Sure, I wont even deny that. About half were decent, the rest were those who didn't get into adventure. They caused the rest of us quite a headache, to say the least.

Ha ha, I think I'm one of the few people to transfer from Adv into D&C. I was insane back then :p

Dane

Back