• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

Meh, he is no Kang…

Episode 1 Halloween GIF by The Simpsons

Jesse Watters, especially on The Five, always delivers with passive sarcasm. Watch him a bit more and you'll know when he's serious.
Sure, but if folks aren’t watching consistently to know when he’s serious, then they assume the “talking head” is serious unless he’s specifically on a satirical (or supposedly satirical) show.

Unless you’re suggesting that The Five is supposed to be satire, in which case I stand corrected.

Strong possibility that Shapiro got the nod. I saw the commercial last night but can't seem to find it. I'll keep looking.

He’s definitely in the top 2.

He brings the state of Pensilvania and is a moderate Dem. I still think that Kelly has a more national appeal and his border position brings balance.

Watch the line up though. All of them are likely to be in cabinet in various positions.

He’s definitely in the top 2.

He brings the state of Pensilvania and is a moderate Dem. I still think that Kelly has a more national appeal and his border position brings balance.

Watch the line up though. All of them are likely to be in cabinet in various positions.
Found a copy of the ad and posted it above. The 'story' is a staffer in the Mayor's Office was supposed to upload it on Monday but got ahead of themselves.

Debate latest: 45 sorta-kinda changing the rules ...
... while KH is happy to debate the chair under the originally-agreed-to rules ....
Screenshot 2024-08-03 144713.jpg
Wonder why the ABC litigation & conflict of interest didn't come up when 45 agreed originally when he was going to face Biden? Boosters might say he got and listened to legal advise since agreeing, haters might say the only way he thinks he can win is with FOX on his side. Could explain this?
(...)
(...)

Attachments

• 1722711066317.png
    1722711066317.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 2
Back