• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

This leaked audio by Vance seems to confirm that the Trump campaign was taken by surprise with Biden stepping down.

I’m still gobsmacked that they seriously didn’t have a “Biden steps down” COA that was pre-planned.

They ran on him being too old to govern, but they don’t have a plan when he actually does what they want?

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Reports are that Harris will be holding a rally next week in Philadelphia with her VP pick.

Pretty sure that narrows it down to Shapiro.

Reports are that Harris will be holding a rally next week in Philadelphia with her VP pick.

Pretty sure that narrows it down to Shapiro.
There was also an interesting tidbit floating around that Beshear has been seen with added security, but that could be indicative of nothing save for some threat intelligence.

I had to look up a video of his comments because the “scientists say that when a man votes for a woman, he transitions to a woman” part sounded too bonkers to be a legit quote.

Turns out he actually said it with a straight face. :ROFLMAO:

I had to look up a video of his comments because the “scientists say that when a man votes for a woman, he transitions to a woman” part sounded too bonkers to be a legit quote.

Turns out he actually said it with a straight face. :ROFLMAO:

Super normal and not at all concerning behaviour.

I’m still gobsmacked that they seriously didn’t have a “Biden steps down” COA that was pre-planned.

They ran on him being too old to govern, but they don’t have a plan when he actually does what they want?
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
Because they are civvies!!! We would have had a contingency in place...wouldn't we? ;)

I really have no idea what the play is here for Trump other than this whole switch has him completely unhinged.

Watched an interview today with Trump regarding the switch, other than his usual Trumpisms, he didn't seemed all that bothered.

I really have no idea what the play is here for Trump other than this whole switch has him completely unhinged.
" Left him unhinged" ?
I say that boat has pretty well sailed already.

Sounds like that gathering with NABJ went pretty disastrously for him. A bit of an unforced error for his campaign, putting him in that forum.

Some Republican pundits are trying to double down on the “Kamala isn’t black” despite her black Jamaican father. It’s right back to birtherism, with her birth certificate getting trotted out. Not sure why anyone would double down on anything that plainly incorrect and stupid, but here we are.

Sounds like that gathering with NABJ went pretty disastrously for him. A bit of an unforced error for his campaign, putting him in that forum.

Some Republican pundits are trying to double down on the “Kamala isn’t black” despite her black Jamaican father. It’s right back to birtherism, with her birth certificate getting trotted out. Not sure why anyone would double down on anything that plainly incorrect and stupid, but here we are.

And her going to a black college, pledging a black sorority and being a part of the senate’s black caucus…

The significance of the passage of time is significant because time passes, which is significant, so time passing is significant.

I hope she wins so we get more speeches like that. She'll do great.
And when its a good proof its a proof that is a good proof. (think Chretien)

Lord Of The Rings Smile GIF

Because they are throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

I’m surprised someone hasn’t said she’s an Illuminati space alien from Proxima Centauri at this point.

I want to see the thought process from his campaign that got to “yes, let’s have him at an interview panel with a bunch of black journalists” when he goes off-script so often.

Back