• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

"she’s an Illuminati space alien from Proxima Centauri"

There I said it.... ;)

I don't know a lot about her so I will reserve judgment at this time.

Sounds like that gathering with NABJ went pretty disastrously for him. A bit of an unforced error for his campaign, putting him in that forum.

Some Republican pundits are trying to double down on the “Kamala isn’t black” despite her black Jamaican father. It’s right back to birtherism, with her birth certificate getting trotted out. Not sure why anyone would double down on anything that plainly incorrect and stupid, but here we are.

And her going to a black college, pledging a black sorority and being a part of the senate’s black caucus…
That race is even still a topic is both telling and sad.

Sounds like that gathering with NABJ went pretty disastrously for him. A bit of an unforced error for his campaign, putting him in that forum.

Some Republican pundits are trying to double down on the “Kamala isn’t black” despite her black Jamaican father. It’s right back to birtherism, with her birth certificate getting trotted out. Not sure why anyone would double down on anything that plainly incorrect and stupid, but here we are.

Saw posts on X where CNN is highlighting her East Indian heritage... Is that considered black? I don't know or care... but both sides are playing the race game..

Saw posts on X where CNN is highlighting her East Indian heritage... Is that considered black? I don't know or care... but both sides are playing the race game..
She’s half-Jamaican, half East Indian.

Then again, Obama was half-Black and half White, but people called him black.

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t be posting about it.

Her mom is Indian, her dad’s Jamaican. It’s pretty simply.

Back in 2020, the Trump campaign was happy enough to highlight his former support of her as, specifically, a black candidate when it suited them to use that to counter talk of racism.

She’s biracial, and one of those races is black. It’s nothing anybody should be struggling with.

She's a graduate of the same high school as Leonard Cohen. I have yet to see that rolled into the tinfoil brigade narrative, but I have confidence it will, eventually...

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t be posting about it.

Her mom is Indian, her dad’s Jamaican. It’s pretty simply.

Back in 2020, the Trump campaign was happy enough to highlight his former support of her as, specifically, a black candidate when it suited them to use that to counter talk of racism.

She’s biracial, and one of those races is black. It’s nothing anybody should be struggling with.
Thanks for clarifying. Though, you could do so without the frequent passive aggressive accusations.

Thanks for clarifying. Though, you could do so without the frequent passive aggressive accusations.
What passive aggressive accusations? You said you don’t care, I made a point of why I doubt that. That’s not passive, nor was it particularly aggressive. Just pointing out a contradiction that was apparent in your post.

I had to look up a video of his comments because the “scientists say that when a man votes for a woman, he transitions to a woman” part sounded too bonkers to be a legit quote.

Turns out he actually said it with a straight face. :ROFLMAO:

Jesse Watters, especially on The Five, always delivers with passive sarcasm. Watch him a bit more and you'll know when he's serious.

I watched the whole interview of Trump at the NABJ. He held his own well. If you asked a question and treated him respectfully, that is how he treated the interviewer asking the question. The first 'journalist' I think from ABC, came out spitting venom with an aggressive spiteful attitude and got back what she deserved. Instead of truly asking pertinent questions, she was all about getting that Gotcha Moment. The other two asked good pertinent questions and eventually got the answers they wanted, after Trump quit rambling. It was supposed to be 1 hour but ended up at about 32 minutes after keeping him waiting for a half hour, supposedly due to tech problems. Trump said he'd debate Harris once she had the official nomination.

One interviewers (Harris Faulkner) opinion on what she saw from the stage.

Back