• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The most dangerous things in the Army ... (besides Vern ;-) )

211RadOp said:
Or even worse, the idiot, who decides to tune and load the 106 set after being told that I was going ontop of the carrier and had disconnected the coax. (yes he re-connected it first)

So?  Did you use the 5 lb Brain Housing Group Adjustment Tool to rectify the problem?  ;D

George Wallace said:
So?  Did you use the 5 lb Brain Housing Group Adjustment Tool to rectify the problem?   ;D

IIRC it was an 8 1/2 D Black Suppository  ;D

211RadOp said:
IIRC it was an 8 1/2 D Black Suppository  ;D

haha i would have used the other black suppository availible in a rad det.... depending on if it were in the lauch position or not :p

The weird rash and lymph infection you get in the training area that the Doc can't figure out. But it goes away after a month of antibiotics and he says your fine.

,...and knee injuries.

A Clearhood 9A student (first solo on the Harvard).  Not that any other solo students are much safer :D

211RadOp said:
Or even worse, the idiot, who decides to tune and load the 106 set after being told that I was going ontop of the carrier and had disconnected the coax. (yes he re-connected it first)

I soooooooooo know that particular incident....

WOGs wearing "While you were in Canada Chilling, I was in Afghanistan Killing" T Shirts on KAF.

Even if an Infanteer wore that shirt it would still be very unprofessional and borderline disgusting. 

TheHead said:
Even if an Infanteer wore that shirt it would still be very unprofessional and borderline disgusting. 

I totally agree on that one. My post was not reference your last though, I was just thinking how funny it is watching a "know it all" trying to fiddle around with "that damn black box" ;)

How about zero trades who assume incorrectly that no WOG ever leaves the wire ... or that they have never been involved in an SI??  ;)

How about the Afghan Colonel who thought it would be fine to demonstrate how he could fire a RPG from his office window, with us in the office. :eek: Fortunately we talked him out of it.

BF1 said:
How about the Afghan Colonel who thought it would be fine to demonstrate how he could fire a RPG from his office window, with us in the office. :eek: Fortunately we talked him out of it.

Mother of Gawd.  8)

I'd have cracked up.

ArmyVern said:
How about zero trades who assume incorrectly that no WOG ever leaves the wire ... or that they have never been involved in an SI??  ;)

A SI?

Back