• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The most dangerous things in the Army ... (besides Vern ;-) )

How about just people in positions where they can do a lot of harm/damage blatantly lying to your face.

In that category, I would also include the Low Life who in their arrogance, pass off their faults as yours on PDRs, PERs and other means of communications.

You can insert whatever rank you want, but then again, who can do the most damage to careers?

24. The guys who thought that Macaroni and Cheese would go good with peas. in an IMP.

my72jeep said:
24. The guys who thought that Macaroni and Cheese would go good with peas. in an IMP.

........................Hey!.....................I live with her!........................She says it adds "Colour".    ;D

George Wallace said:
........................Hey!.....................I live with her!........................She says it adds "Colour".    ;D
Right and your promotion to is due General next week

George Wallace said:
You can insert whatever rank you want, but then again, who can do the most damage to careers?

Oh, that's simple... the person who can do the most damage to your career the fastest is... yourself.

"You are your own career manager."

;D

---
Pinto

COs or OCs who are single ... in field Units!!  :mad:  >:D (I've had a few ... it really sucks in the winter!)

ArmyVern said:
COs or OCs who are single ... in field Units!!  :mad:  >:D (I've had a few ... it really sucks in the winter!)

You just need better looking OC's, I hear the one at the MP Pl in Pet is alright.  :D

Political Correctness taken to the point of stupidity. (I'm all for people being polite and avoiding being offensive but it seems that we as a society take it to an offensive extreme!)

Poppa said:
You just need better looking OC's, I hear the one at the MP Pl in Pet is alright.  :D

I have no idea how they looked!! Being single, they kept we peons too damn busy out in the field ALL the time (so they'd have something to do with all their SPARE time) to look anywhere!!

#?? - My old Assault Troop WO saying "Pass me that bottle, the naptha and an Arty sim"  (I'd never seen the Petawawa River burn before.)

When the pilot of your helicopter says, "Watch this!"

As for the most dangerous THING I'll cast my top 3 votes for...

1. Immersion Heater
2. Bangy boards
3. APC heater

Reccesoldier said:
As for the most dangerous THING I'll cast my top 3 votes for...

1. Immersion Heater
2. Bangy boards
3. APC heater

3A- IR headlight power box

3C- defective  AEV drivers hatch latch on the Shilo tank track... my neck still hurts 10 years later.

Baked Chocolate Dessert in the Cabbage Roll IMP (comes with it's own glass and plastic bits, care of Ex Maple Guardian)

Back