• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2024-2025

I do know there was quite a lot of acso spots for this year. My interviewer said there was 25 spots for Fall 2024.
Hey, Do you know how many spots are available for Aerospace Control Officer (AEC) for this fall?

NP…thinking AEC might be the ACSO neighborhood but just guessing
I would think AEC has even more spots than ACSO. It did in the past years if I am not mistaken (from the ST-Jean website with the number of offers for the past year)

Hey all, I accepted the offer today and got the questions about St. Jean all answered. Is anyone's BMOQ July 1st?

For those of you that received offers, has there been any correspondence after you sent in the signed acceptance letter?

Hey all. This is my first response. I moved to "selected" on March 6th and moved to "offer tendered" on April 11th. I got my offer today for AEC. I'm super excited.
Recruiter said I'd be enrolled in June. My offer doesn't give me any dates but my recruiter said likley around June 20th. And basic would be sometime in July, but I have no official dates. Does anyone know if there is a seperate chat/Instagram group for people who have accepted offers?

Hey all. This is my first response. I moved to "selected" on March 6th and moved to "offer tendered" on April 11th. I got my offer today for AEC. I'm super excited.
Recruiter said I'd be enrolled in June. My offer doesn't give me any dates but my recruiter said likley around June 20th. And basic would be sometime in July, but I have no official dates. Does anyone know if there is a seperate chat/Instagram group for people who have accepted offers?
I don't know of any, but if one is made, I would like to join it.

Congratulations! Side note I think this is one of the first aircrew offers.

Not that I know of... most people here are still waiting to get their offer after being shown as selected, but we for sure can start one. It seems like they just started to write up the offers for people who been selected for months. Congratulations btw!

Back