• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2024-2025

Just confirming.. has anyone actually got the dates for BMOQ yet? I didn't receive any with my offer.. just a phone call.

Just confirming.. has anyone actually got the dates for BMOQ yet? I didn't receive any with my offer.. just a phone call.
I received mine starting July 1st (I am assuming it will be for those going for the first year at St. Jean as the FYOP started 5 days after BMOQ).

Im arts as well, and have no dates for BMOQ. They just said it would be July with details to follow.
Did anyone ask why we got St Jean instead of Kingston? Im good with it but curious. I only live 35 minutes from Kingston so it would have been convenient. I plan to ask but thought id see if anyone else did first.
I wonder if it means RMC is full?

Im arts as well, and have no dates for BMOQ. They just said it would be July with details to follow.
Did anyone ask why we got St Jean instead of Kingston? Im good with it but curious. I only live 35 minutes from Kingston so it would have been convenient. I plan to ask but thought id see if anyone else did first.
I haven’t see very many people get offers for Kingston RMC recently on this thread so I doubt it’s full, but it is odd how many English speakers are going to Quebec for first year. For those of you who got into RMC Kingston what was your trade and degree?

When I asked a couple different people, the recruiter said there were multiple reasons, including spaces, French fluency, and a few more. RMC on the phone said it was completely random. I only know 1 person who has received an offer to Kingston; they are going for a trade in NWO and a BA. It seems like they are filling up St. Jean first. but I am looking forward to meeting you all.

In regards to BMOQ, I saw last year St. Jean FYOP, it was started on August 7th, My BMOQ ends on August 2nd. My guess would be that anyone going to St. Jean will be on the same course.

I haven’t see very many people get offers for Kingston RMC recently on this thread so I doubt it’s full, but it is odd how many English speakers are going to Quebec for first year. For those of you who got into RMC Kingston what was your trade and degree?
Construction Engineer - Engineering

When I asked a couple different people, the recruiter said there were multiple reasons, including spaces, French fluency, and a few more.
Curious if they would send more french fluent people to St-Jean or those who don't speak french at all there...

I don't know, but I am going and will probably only be at an early A1 level.
I wouldn't worry about it much. I think the main reason why St-Jean is more french is because all Quebec applicants are sent there due to the Preparatory Year (grade 12 or Cegep 1).

For those who have received offers, there's a group chat on Instagram. Feel free to message me to be added.

Back