• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New fiscal year numbers

wow if ur numbers are true....for sure im in  ;D
291 and 227 need more then 50 .....thanx kan very helpfull even if u were wrong!ur numbers give me hopes...

Lerick said:
wow if ur numbers are true....for sure im in   ;D
291 and 227 need more then 50 .....thanx kan very helpfull even if u were wrong!ur numbers give me hopes...

Yes I get some sort of freaky sick weirdo thing out of posting false information.  The numbers are right. :p

kincanucks, you said "Here are the numbers available before the end Mar board." Do the unfilled spots carry over for the next selection period, and is there a new number for the next period? So if 10 spots were unfilled for March, and there are 50 for the next period, there are 60 spots open for that period? Also, is it a quarterly process?

Sorry for all the questions -- I can see that your knowledge is in high demand on this forum.  :salute:

Zombie said:
kincanucks, you said "Here are the numbers available before the end Mar board." Do the unfilled spots carry over for the next selection period, and is there a new number for the next period? So if 10 spots were unfilled for March, and there are 50 for the next period, there are 60 spots open for that period? Also, is it a quarterly process?

Sorry for all the questions -- I can see that your knowledge is in high demand on this forum.   :salute:

These are the total numbers available for the entire year.  I only said that because some of these numbers may be lower now that a selection has taken place.

kincanucks said:
These are the total numbers available for the entire year.   I only said that because some of these numbers may be lower now that a selection has taken place.

Ahh, okay that makes sense. I thought some of the numbers were very high if it were quarterly. Thanks again...

When we are looking for more sig ops than PPCLIs I start to worry about my trade! Our career manager said we were in good shape but those numbers dont seem to support that.

Got another question for you, kin

is the number give, the number of applicants being accapted for the trade, or is it the number of positions

just wondering, because I am told that over half of applicants are flushed out of my trade during QL3

ToRN said:
Got another question for you, kin

is the number give, the number of applicants being accapted for the trade, or is it the number of positions

just wondering, because I am told that over half of applicants are flushed out of my trade during QL3

The number of positions available for the trade.

As many of you know, today is the beginning of the new fiscal year, and as such, the recruiting centres recieved a list of how mant soldiers are needed this fiscal year (today through March 31, 2006)

I only fould out the numbers for the trades I applied for, but I was wondering what the rest of the numbers looked like.

The numbers I was given were:

Trade 421, Weapons Tech. (land) - 10  - that's right, ten -

Trade 031, Infantry - 600

Trade 043, Cbt. Engineers - 200

The numbers I have posted are as 0f 04 Mar 05.  Take them or leave them.

Ghost, I was not given an exact number, I was given an approximate
same with the cbt. engineer, 200 was her aproximate for the actual 218

sorry, should have mentioned that

I don't understand:

Inf - RCR (032)  261
Inf - PPCLI (033)  261
Inf - R22ER (034)  261

3 different number for infantry for 261 new soldier???

Explain to me please guyz!!!

Thanks a lot and have a good day :salute:

danielbouchard said:
I don't understand:

Inf - RCR (032)    261
Inf - PPCLI (033)    261
Inf - R22ER (034)    261

3 different number for infantry for 261 new soldier???

Explain to me please guyz!!!

Thanks a lot and have a good day :salute:

Three diifferent numbers for three different infantry regiments, DA.

kincanucks said:
Three diifferent numbers for three different infantry regiments, DA.

He may be confused by the 032, 033 and 034.   They are not MOCs, nor UICs.   They are probably the number of the Serial being run, or not  ???

danielbouchard said:
Ho thanks for this very fast answer, its 3 X 261 or 261 for all regiments.

Thanks a lot.

That would be 261 for each Regiment.

Back