• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name This Photo!!! - The AFV Recognition Thread

Gotta go, won't be near a computer for two days - it's a Pegaso Pato (Duck) based on 3045 truck chassis.

Ok, no action here in a couple of days, so here we go.

I've actually been inside this vehicle, and submitted pictures that were used on the AFV Interiors website a while back.  (AFV Interiors is now shut down...)

Tankette.jpg

Good luck...

NS

Im thinking it is a horse-drawn artillery platform, probably French, although I would have no idea what it is called...

Looks like the blue/gray of the french army
horse drawn

the turret......  maybe a mobile pillbox for the fortifications at Verdun

or confederate gray.....

What a coincident that I have an (AFAIK) complete offline version of that site on my hard disk. ;)

It´s the so called "Fahrpanzer" build by Krupp in 1894.

Regards,
ironduke57

IronDuke wins it...

BTW, can you do me a favour and e-mail me a copy of the FahrPanzer page?  I was at sea when AFV Interiors went down and didn't get a copy of it.

Of interest is that the interior of the turret ring is calibrated in Mils.  And it's divided into 6283 of them....not the rounded up 6400 that's usually used.

NS

@NavyShooter On it´s way. If you want I can send you the whole page. Just say how we should transfer the 190MB.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What´s this?
1280_3263633535663831.jpg

Regards,
ironduke57

T6 155mm 45 CALIBRE TURRET by Denel's LIW . It's mounted on a T72 for the Indian Army

http://www.defencejournal.com/oct99/south-africa.htm

Back