• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jericho Is Back!

They were going to cancel it without wrapping it up?  Those bastards!

davidhmd said:
Any word on when we're going to start seeing new episodes. All I've seen so far is confirmation that it's back.
Well, they said mid-season, so would that be Jan or so?

I would like them to finish off the Day Break series, i know it was just a filler before Lost started up again, but still, they could've at least finished it!

Bobby Rico said:
Now to get the networks to bring back Enterprise....
Gotta agree with you on that. After that absolutely lousy series finale, I want at least one more season out of that show. lol

Ah great!  That's like the only show on network television i actually watch, TV is just filled with so many useless reality shows and stupid Dancing with the Stars/idol crap.  I believe they were replacing it with some reality show based on children going wild without their parents for 4 weeks ala Lord of Flies type thing.  Ya.. woot.. amazing idea  ::)

Guys,
Remember that the screen writers are out on strike right now.  The networks will be bringing out "canned" shows in an attempt to fill the gap... lord knows they have already paid for them

Just read the review of the series.  Sounds interesting!  First Ive heard of it so I'll have to see if the torrents are available instead of waiting for the reruns...

Sweet! Wanted to see the result of that firefight... and who they fired on seeing as (partially)US Army was going that way.

Greymatters said:
Just read the review of the series.  Sounds interesting!  First Ive heard of it so I'll have to see if the torrents are available instead of waiting for the reruns...
It came out on DVD in October, if your willing to but it that is. From what I have read, it is a good buy.

sober_ruski said:
Sweet! Wanted to see the result of that firefight... and who they fired on seeing as (partially)US Army was going that way.
+1. I can't waite to see it.

geo said:
Guys,
Remember that the screen writers are out on strike right now.  The networks will be bringing out "canned" shows in an attempt to fill the gap... lord knows they have already paid for them

And so have we, the viewers........

Back