• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jericho Is Back!

I wonder if the scriptwriter's strike influenced the termination of the series.
Figured the ending was a bit of a "spoil-sport"....

Oh well

WRT the ASAF F15s.... guess they have some of the problems the USAF F15s are going thru...

RangerRay said:
So that's it for the series, eh?  Kinda figured it with the lack of a "cliffhanger" like last season.

To me, this season didn't seem as well put together as the first...not as much character or plot development.  And it also seemed like a really short season.  It almost felt like they threw something together to neatly wrap it up to shut the fans up!

Boo CBS!  :mad:

Edit to add: I guess now CBS can go back to being the CSI Broadcasting Station... :boring: :-X

There were 2 endings filmed. One was a cliff hanger in case they decided to keep it going, and the one we saw.
Sci-fi was talking about picking up the series, but with the way it was ended, I simply cant see how they can do it.

sober_ruski said:
There were 2 endings filmed. One was a cliff hanger in case they decided to keep it going, and the one we saw.
Sci-fi was talking about picking up the series, but with the way it was ended, I simply cant see how they can do it.

A new American Civil War is a good background setting for a story where one can come up with many ideas. Perhaps the series can be continued on showing how Jericho witnesses the course of the war until its end or even perhaps a TV movie.

Who knows? We might even see Major Beck's troops helping the Jericho residents defend their town from repeated ASA troops and they hold out long enough for US troops loyal to the Columbus government to break through to relieve them. And those US troops are wearing CADPAT (supplied by CF troops on the "blue line") to distinguish themselves from their ACU-clad opponents.
:rofl:

CougarDaddy said:
A new American Civil War is a good background setting for a story where one can come up with many ideas. Perhaps the series can be continued on showing how Jericho witnesses the course of the war until its end or even perhaps a TV movie.

Who knows? We might even see Major Beck's troops helping the Jericho residents defend their town from repeated ASA troops and they hold out long enough for US troops loyal to the Columbus government to break through to relieve them. And those US troops are wearing CADPAT (supplied by CF troops on the "blue line") to distinguish themselves from their ACU-clad opponents.
:rofl:

Or Columbus did the right thing and went with Multicam instead :D

well... they could always show the good / bad Major coming out of the shower ... it was only  a dream..... and back to the action.

geo said:
well... they could always show the good / bad Major coming out of the shower ... it was only  a dream..... and back to the action.
I would cry if they did that. Really, I would.

And now, in respect to Jericho, my Display picture will be of the 'Don't Tread On Me' flag, similar to what Grey Anderson flew outside of the Town Hall.

RIP Jericho :salute:

Back