• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who uses the C8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the Kid just pissed on the Godfathers shoes. :trainwreck:
:pop:

JFM said:
I'm simply asking a question about the equipment used in the forces. It has nothing to do with childish preferences in weapon systems. Considering you have posted over 13 000 times on this forum, I would have thought that you'd be a little more respectful and less ignorant. I'm sorry if my lack of knowledge "offended" you.

I don't get offended. At least not as easily as you try to imply in an adolescent attempt to create a problem where none really exists.

It's precisely the fact that I've been here as long as I have and posted as much as I have, that I had to ask the question.

The amount of dweebs, donkeys and teenagenintendonijnasniperjtf types that post here, asking exactly your type of questions, for exactly the reason I stated is phenomenal and somewhat overwhelming.

I've become jaded and fickle to these types, as have many others here. My spidey senses flare up when someone asks exactly your type of question.

I simply asked you a question to clarify, before the thread turned into a circular vortex of fluid rotating around the circumference of the commode.

You're ignorance of the subject is not the problem.

Your lack of respect and the fact that you simply can't seem to read the previous responses of the people that posted to try expand the grey matter in your cranium is the problem.

Filling out your profile, giving us some idea of your circumstances would also likely help, but I've already passed out twice by holding my breathe waiting for that to happen.

Hope that clarifies things for you.

Oh, by the by, go read the Guidelines. You obviously missed the step about searching.

BTW, the M16 is not part of our inventory, to correct you in your initial query.

recceguy said:
I don't get offended. At least not as easily as you try to imply in an adolescent attempt to create a problem where none really exists.

It's precisely the fact that I've been here as long as I have and posted as much as I have, that I had to ask the question.

The amount of dweebs, donkeys and teenagenintendonijnasniperjtf types that post here, asking exactly your type of questions, for exactly the reason I stated is phenomenal and somewhat overwhelming.

I've become jaded and fickle to these types, as have many others here. My spidey senses flare up when someone asks exactly your type of question.

I simply asked you a question to clarify, before the thread turned into a circular vortex of fluid rotating around the circumference of the commode.

You're ignorance of the subject is not the problem.

Your lack of respect and the fact that you simply can't seem to read the previous responses of the people that posted to try expand the grey matter in your cranium is the problem.

Filling out your profile, giving us some idea of your circumstances would also likely help, but I've already passed out twice by holding my breathe waiting for that to happen.

Hope that clarifies things for you.

Oh, by the by, go read the Guidelines. You obviously missed the step about searching.

BTW, the M16 is not part of our inventory, to correct you in your initial query.

I'm sorry, but this is just rich. You're talking to me about lack of respect when I simply asked a question that you may have found ignorant. Furthermore, you glorify yourself by claiming you really were just trying to help ("I simply asked you a question to clarify") which is utter nonsense because you had the full intent to ridicule me from the get go. Moreover, I did infact read the replies people gave me, and I greatly appreciated it. My response was simply a step deeper into the question for a more precise/refined answer. You took it as an opportunity to mock and attack me. I may be ignorant, but keep in mind I'm a high school student. My views aren't as matured as yours, and I respect that. The least you could do is act your rank/age and be the better man and not laugh at my ignorance.

P.S. I am aware that the M16 is not used by our military. I simply used it because I had used the U.S Army as an example (hence the M16 [SLASH] C7)

You just might want to quit while you're ahead, otherwise it'll be off to the naughty list right away.

JFM said:
I'm sorry, but this is just rich. You're talking to me about lack of respect when I simply asked a question that you may have found ignorant. Furthermore, you glorify yourself by claiming you really were just trying to help ("I simply asked you a question to clarify") which is utter nonsense because you had the full intent to ridicule me from the get go. Moreover, I did infact read the replies people gave me, and I greatly appreciated it. My response was simply a step deeper into the question for a more precise/refined answer. You took it as an opportunity to mock and attack me. I may be ignorant, but keep in mind I'm a high school student. My views aren't as matured as yours, and I respect that. The least you could do is act your rank/age and be the better man and not laugh at my ignorance.

P.S. I am aware that the M16 is not used by our military. I simply used it because I had used the U.S Army as an example (hence the M16 [SLASH] C7)

Consensus doesn't seem to be with you young padawan.

If you can't take a hint, I'll suggest that you quit trying to dictate what my intentions were. At least your own skewed version.

If I'd wanted to ridicule you, you provided more of a target rich environment than I could have ever hoped for, but that wasn't my intent.

Take it for what it's worth, but you've already ruined your own thread. It's now become useless to your intent.

Once again, I'll suggest you go read the guidelines and besides the search function previously mentioned, you can read the rest about trolling, intent, respect and the consequences of ignoring the same.

I'll suggest you go read the guidelines and besides the search function previously mentioned, you can read the rest about trolling, intent, respect and the consequences of ignoring the same.

This.

What you carry is, for the most part irrelevant and also - may be changed by the time you get there. I think for the most part your question has been answered.

Locked.

Army.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back