• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hi guys

Oguz.06

Reaction score
I joined the Turkish special army in 2008. I participated in many operations during my term of office and served on a contract basis for 5 years. Later, due to the political coup in Turkey in 2019, my sister was a journalist, she made countless news about Erdoğan, and she is the first journalist to report about ISIS that the government gave ISIS weapons. In the news, it is mentioned as MIT (national intelligence agency) TRUCKS.. My sister. She left the country because of numerous unfair arrests and because she was wanted. She escaped and took refuge in Greece. Then she managed to reach Canada. I am proud of her. She left her 2 children behind. Fatma was only a 5-month-old baby. If my sister had not left the country, she would never have left the country. She wouldn't be able to see them because people were being tortured and then they came to our house. There were numerous raids by the police, I was questioned many times, and being a former soldier, I was famous. Being the brother of a fugitive journalist, I started to be the person that all eyes focused on. Then, thanks to my sister, we came to Canada. In 2019, I first worked in construction, I became a frame carpenter, of course, as someone who loves to use guns, that's how I chose my profession :) my wife and I I was married for 10 years, I worked, my husband always said he wanted to study and I always supported him, now he is on his way to becoming a police officer, he stabbed me in the back, that is, he betrayed me and our marriage ended. My psychological problems have increased, but being a former soldier did not spoil my discipline. I want to wear the clothes that I was away from for a long time in the Canadian army. This has kept me alive again. I have countless superior service certificates and countless medals. I have a minor problem. My English level is not good. Are there any colleagues who can help me? What path should I follow to enter the Canadian Army? Best regards, Oğuzhan

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

I joined the Turkish special army in 2008. I participated in many operations during my term of office and served on a contract basis for 5 years. Later, due to the political coup in Turkey in 2019, my sister was a journalist, she made countless news about Erdoğan, and she is the first journalist to report about ISIS that the government gave ISIS weapons. In the news, it is mentioned as MIT (national intelligence agency) TRUCKS.. My sister. She left the country because of numerous unfair arrests and because she was wanted. She escaped and took refuge in Greece. Then she managed to reach Canada. I am proud of her. She left her 2 children behind. Fatma was only a 5-month-old baby. If my sister had not left the country, she would never have left the country. She wouldn't be able to see them because people were being tortured and then they came to our house. There were numerous raids by the police, I was questioned many times, and being a former soldier, I was famous. Being the brother of a fugitive journalist, I started to be the person that all eyes focused on. Then, thanks to my sister, we came to Canada. In 2019, I first worked in construction, I became a frame carpenter, of course, as someone who loves to use guns, that's how I chose my profession :) my wife and I I was married for 10 years, I worked, my husband always said he wanted to study and I always supported him, now he is on his way to becoming a police officer, he stabbed me in the back, that is, he betrayed me and our marriage ended. My psychological problems have increased, but being a former soldier did not spoil my discipline. I want to wear the clothes that I was away from for a long time in the Canadian army. This has kept me alive again. I have countless superior service certificates and countless medals. I have a minor problem. My English level is not good. Are there any colleagues who can help me? What path should I follow to enter the Canadian Army? Best regards, Oğuzhan
Where are you located?

Just be aware that due to your "issues" with your previous country, your security clearance by take a long time to be completed.

Back