• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs Harris - Vote Hard with a Vengence

The dems only wish Harris could pull 20% of his crowds. They bitch because it drives them crazy that so many people would turn out to listen to him.

And truthfully, if he's able to draw crowds like he does, I can't blame him for crowing about it.
And again, that is preaching to the choir.

If those crowds were new supporters that’s one thing, but we know that both sides have a certain percentage as their base. And, not all of them go out to the rallies so the crowd size means….exactly what?

You can vote for one person and not go to the rally. I’m not sure how to make this any more plain - rally sizes do not equal votes. Most of the country does not go to either candidate’s rallies - that doesn’t mean they don’t vote.

Plus, there is that “persuade-able” crowd which will really decide the election. Those folks aren’t going to either side’s rally.

Following up on this...

Are sure this is Russia disseminating a false video of bail-in ballots being destroyed?

Or is it an authentic video that somehow was made public, and now the Dems are scrambling to distance themselves from it hy accusing Russia?

Russia is an easy boogeyman to blame all kinds of things on, same goes for China...

(I haven't clicked the link yet, rushing ticket ready for work. I'll check it out once home!)
I didn’t realize that the FBI, ODNI, and CISA are now the Dems.

The big issue for me isn’t that he’s 3 hours late. The issue is that he is 3 hours late because he decided to do a 3-hour (by his account) live broadcast with Joe Rogan in Austin, TX before flying out to MI.

That is just shit planning on his staff’s part. It’s not even an “oops, running late” situation - being 3 hours late after a 3-hour interview means that the interview was already going to overlap, bc any EA or Aide would know to schedule travel time, prep time, etc to make sure the principal got there on time.

Ok just to be clear I am I no way saying this is "proof", and Joe Walsh certainly isn't authority on this. I'm just sharing as an example of what I was talking about earlier, and to show that it's not just an idea of mine, but something Americans are seeing and reporting as well:

"in every battleground state I hear from Republicans who tell me they’re voting for her, but they’re keeping quiet about it."

Ok just to be clear I am I no way saying this is "proof", and Joe Walsh certainly isn't authority on this. I'm just sharing as an example of what I was talking about earlier, and to show that it's not just an idea of mine, but something Americans are seeing and reporting as well:

"in every battleground state I hear from Republicans who tell me they’re voting for her, but they’re keeping quiet about it."

It makes sense for folks in battleground states who aren’t in the respective party’s bases to keep quiet. I never publicly show/tell people who I vote for - no lawn signs, no stickers, etc. And I’m not voting in an election where the emotions are running this high.

I mean, it’s a secret ballot for a reason. Why would I tell everyone who I’m voting for beforehand?

I fully expect that there are also GOP voters keeping quiet.

Which is which, and which one of those most meets the definition of a Baffoon?
I'll concede and agree Trump acts like a buffoon more often than Harris. Trump is usually a drama queen and outlandish, and better meets the definition of a baffoon.

Harris is more reserved and her "bufferoonery " is more seeming to be clueless and not sure what planet she's on most of the time.

Lumber said:
The other speaks with poise, often delivering clear and measured responses, even under pressure.

Her delivering clear and measured responses seems to be the exception rather than the norm. It could just be that I'm missing all the "good speeches" but it wouldn't take much effort to post a bunch of speeches or talks where she is absolutely ridiculous. I still can't decide if she's really intelligent and just playing stupid most of the time or if she's really good at memorizing lines and listening to an ear bud.

It's the Deep State my friend...

...and sadly this is how democracy ends. Our enemies are laughing at how easy it is for them to destroy ourselves from the inside with just a little prodding and deception on their side.
The West had propaganda organs working in the USSR for many decades. It makes me wonder what, if anything, the West is doing these days to undermine its enemies competitors?

:unsure:

The big issue for me isn’t that he’s 3 hours late. The issue is that he is 3 hours late because he decided to do a 3-hour (by his account) live broadcast with Joe Rogan in Austin, TX before flying out to MI.

That is just shit planning on his staff’s part. It’s not even an “oops, running late” situation - being 3 hours late after a 3-hour interview means that the interview was already going to overlap, bc any EA or Aide would know to schedule travel time, prep time, etc to make sure the principal got there on time.
Similar to the CoS to the Defence Minister holding up paperwork for 54 days? 😉

Nothing seems to be a firing offence anymore. 🫤

Similar to the CoS to the Defence Minister holding up paperwork for 54 days? 😉

Nothing seems to be a firing offence anymore. 🫤
Yes and no?

COS DM holding up paperwork is bad, but other than folks like us who actually have an interest / stake in it, it’s not really news to the outside world.

I would argue that with less than 2 weeks to go to the election date, whoever hasn’t voted already via early voting will remember things closer to the date (bc of recency bias) than something that happened in June or so. So, both campaigns should be locking things down at this point and going for the persuade-able voters, rather than trusting that their bases have already decided.

This is not the time to have dumb stuff pop up.

I had never heard of 19th News before, so here’s the media bias checker on them:

• Overall, we rate The 19th News Left Biased based on editorial positions and advocacy for progressive causes. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to full transparency, proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

But yeah, party of supporting the military, right?

Following up on this...

Are sure this is Russia disseminating a false video of bail-in ballots being destroyed?

Or is it an authentic video that somehow was made public, and now the Dems are scrambling to distance themselves from it hy accusing Russia?

Russia is an easy boogeyman to blame all kinds of things on, same goes for China...

(I haven't clicked the link yet, rushing ticket ready for work. I'll check it out once home!)
I'd believe it more if it was Harris ballots being torn up.

View attachment 88686

Returning to policy and effects.
Friends of mine in the US said that Obama nearly killed their businesses and it was the Trump term that saved them from going under. I have no doubt that some people flourish under one party and not the other, depending on the work that you do.
The big thing that the US is going to have to focus on is onshoring critical industries, increasing defense preparations, fixing some of the terrible infrastructure. Limiting immigration and fixing the legal mechanisms to come into the country to work/immigrate. Defense and immigration is in the Federal wheelhouse, a lot of the infrastructure stuff is a State responsibility. Reducing healthcare costs would take coordination from the majority of States and the feds. That would be a tough one. The Feds can help with the onshoring and infrastructure by rationalizing EPA and other Federal laws and regulations.

I didn’t realize that the FBI, ODNI, and CISA are now the Dems.
It shouldn't come as a surprise. Other than the rank and file, the hierarchy of the three letter agencies have proven themselves staunch allies of the democrat party since 2015.

Friends of mine in the US said that Obama nearly killed their businesses and it was the Trump term that saved them from going under. I have no doubt that some people flourish under one party and not the other, depending on the work that you do.
The big thing that the US is going to have to focus on is onshoring critical industries, increasing defense preparations, fixing some of the terrible infrastructure. Limiting immigration and fixing the legal mechanisms to come into the country to work/immigrate. Defense and immigration is in the Federal wheelhouse, a lot of the infrastructure stuff is a State responsibility. Reducing healthcare costs would take coordination from the majority of States and the feds. That would be a tough one. The Feds can help with the onshoring and infrastructure by rationalizing EPA and other Federal laws and regulations.
While I agree it all needs doing, it's the priority that needs sorting. Trump needs to clean house before he tries to move his initiatives. He won't accomplish anything if he doesn't flush the obama/Biden operatives from the top levels in all the agencies first.

Back