• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The C9A2 (pics)

Eric_911 said:
I hate to ressurect such an old thread, but my question does not really merit a new one.

Any chance somebody could post nice, decent picture or two of the C9A2? (perhaps a pic of the butt in each position?) I would have snapped a pic myself overseas, but the first one I saw was just a couple days before my rip out, and I was bouncing around doing a handover.

I have seen it, (although didnt get to fondle it), and from what I can see, the pics which are posted on the "C9A2" threads are of foreign MINIMI's, as well as a few pics of a prototype C9A2 (I say this because of the different flash suppressor on the short barrel, as well as a fixed telescopic butt instead of the folding one http://forums.army.ca/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21491.0;attach=788;image ).

Thanks,
Eric

Come on... anybody?? :-\

Found these on some Chinese site (scary eh?) while googling around.

First pic is with the stock folded in.
Second is of the front of the gun with the support grip folded down.
Third is the gun with the longer barrel and butt stock fully extended, and a flashlight and an AN-PEQ2 unit attached.
Fourth is the gun with the shorter barrel and the butt stock fully contracted. (I know this has already been posted but I added it just for comparison purposes.)

(first post with pictures hope it works.)

Back