• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Suspended For Wearing Bullet

B

bilal

hey befor school ended i was suspended for 2 weeks because i wore an mp5 bullet around my neck do you think it was justified that i was suspended for weeks the bullet has alot of sentimental vaule to my uncle gave it to me befor he passed away

HA. An "MP5" round. Anyways I'm sure they give you a lecture about the stuff your not supposed to bring to school at the beginning of the year. I know I recieved those lectures every year. This is the first time you heard of the rule? Then no I dont agree.However I have a sneaking suspicion that you had been told or advised directly/indirectly and you knew better.I mean everyone knows how sensitive schools are nowadays. As for sentimental value thats fine. Put it on after school.

Personally i think thats Bull S*&T that you got suspended, the round was obviously hollowed out and had nothing in it that could be used to be fired with.

Schools these days are so damn anal about everything, christ you cant even play some sports now because they are to "VIOLENT"

Whats a MP5 bullet?
You mean a 9mm

anyways

Most if not all schools have a 0 tolerance for weapons, so I'm assuming thats where your bullet falls into.

Why would you wear a bullet around your neck though? Saw it in a 'Nam film or something?
If you wanna have it on you, just attach it to a keychain or somethign that isn't visible. Hanging it around your neck an over a shirt isn't that smartest thing to do, especially around school.

Back