• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

summer camps

I‘m an Air Cadet so I‘m off to Introduction To Aviation Course In the Regional Gliding School (prarie) in Gimli so I‘m 1 step away from being a glider pilot :D And to the person doing Para, how long is that course?

I was a section commander for Rifle Coach at Connaught... It‘s a good course...

Para is a full summer.

you start off in Connaught and then off to Trenton.

Cheers

Para = 2 week pre-course in Connaught, 3 week Para Course at the Canadian Parachute Centre in Trenton.

How do you know you got basic at Blackdown?
They mailed me the accptance from and everything, but they didn't mention what company I am going to be with?

Is it also true that there wount be any CL course at blackdown this summer?

You wont know what course you will be instructing if you are a staff cadet.  That is all determined at Pre-Course.  I haven't heard anything about them not running CL.  That is where the mojority of cadets are in Blackdown, 4 coys.  I'm going to Connaught as a C.I.

Ahh, first post in a while...

I will be at Blackdown for CL this summer.

Cl P&D (vernon) can anyone tell me what you do there, I did not go to basic p&d, so I have no idea

Well I just found out that I'm not going to Barbados because not all the paperwork was in on time. Hopefully my admin officer can get me back into the course i was originally going to do(CLI Adventure).

CL P&D is Cadet Leader Pipes And Drums. You train to be in a bagpipe band, so most of the time you will be learning an instrument. Don't worry, there will be plenty outdoor things you can do, such as field training etc.

I'm goign to CL at blackdown this summer...I'll see any of you bordon goers in 6-7 days!

Hey Crowe, I leave in 5 days (July 3rd). I'll see you sometime this summer!
YAY CL! lol

:cdn:

I find out on Wednesday where I'm going but hopefully I get the course I want and I can probably some of you guys. Good luck wherever you go.

Well Cpl. Heaps (assumption according to your wesite adress)

Ill look out for ya, thanks to your site I know what you look like

I will be in my kilt and glen...so I should be fairly easy to find..
here's another pic
http://www.istop.com/~crowe/dan/anual.jpg
Im the one in the middle'ish' area, with the Mcpl and Green Star

Man I hope i get into Echo

I'll be going to CLI Adventure so I hope to see you guys there. I'm just curious but is anyone doing a CLI course or is it mostly just Basic and CL?

one of my friends is doing CLI Adventure...she's pretty cool.
have fun at camp everyone!
:cdn:

Back