• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

summer camps

guys, please try to stay on topic and not go on a tangent here.

Flip Masta: yes, McCinnis is still a little wangsta...somehow, he can pull that off in PEI.
For those of you going to Whitehorse, have you heard of Capt. Penley?

Originally posted by Q.Y. RANG, 2799:
[qb] Yeah that sucks, stupid kid....I got into trouble with the police a couple months ago...but I have really great friends and they told the cops that I didn‘t do anything. (we stole 2 vans and a boat) We weren‘t the brightest kids back then...the younger one of my firends was 15 (Jack) and he got a whole whack of a lot of CS and a big fine, and the otehr guy 18, (Ryan) got his license taken, and he had to move far away from me :( . Also he has a criminal record now...it sucks really, what one stupid stunt can do to your life..what really sucks is the 3 of us were inseperable, and now, Jack and I don‘t talk, but Ryan calls from time to time... [/qb]
Are you serious 2 Vans and a Boat thats some serious stuff.

Honestly guys...if it‘s a soap story, keep it in the PM‘s please.

yea it was stupid of us...sorry guys...back on topic...

I am off to Blackdown as a CI maybe as an OCdt... I‘m not sure about that yet.

Possibly COnnaught, possibly.

I am hoping to get Survival Instructor in Greenwood, Nova Scotia.

P.S. CI Phlipster, Hello.

I know, I saw the camp priority listings.

I believe you are the only one on SI.

mcbear...ya i cant believe that mccinnis still acts gansta like even after camp but o well.

and no i dont ko that capt. since this is gonna be my first time goin to white horse.

for those of u that are goin on an exchange i just want to say....DONT SCREW AROUND....they have little tolerance for ppl that come into there country and make fools of themselves. just a little heads up for u ppl.
by the way....is there any1 here goin to an exchange to australia or any european country?

Blackdown OP‘s for me will be on the ground on the 18th June.

Hey Who here is going to be going to VACSTC this summer and if you are what course are you taking?

MikeM, don‘t let any COA fail buddy.

We‘re goin for 2 years in a row...no failures...lol

Good Luck (and enjoy it!!)

Originally posted by rifle_team_captain_13:
[qb] Has neone taken rifle coach? [/qb]
Yes, I took Rifle just before I aged out. Penhold, 2002. 1st intake, Phantom flight.

Back