• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reservists: Where do YOU work?

Bzzliteyr

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Just realizing that this forum has a lot of reservists, and thinking that we may able to "network" to find ourselves some better deals and stuff.   I pose this question to you:   What do you do in civvy land?   Do you work for Future Shop?   A small hobby store?   maybe a computer technician?   Share it with us please!!   Thanks

4th year electrical engineering student...

I'm a financial services representative with TD Canada Trust, which was very interested in the Reserve experience I had and has always been supportive of reserve employees.  They've even won "awards" from CFLC for their level of support for reservists.

4 responses and 3 are students, what does that tell you.

Seriously not a bad idea there. I'm always willing to assist military and former military types, however trust me you really don't want to meet me in my place of employment.

well, i am in the final stages of becoming a reservists so i hope i count?, anyway, i am a student in high school and work at dairy queen as a supervisor,..lol

reservist, about to finish marketing degree in december, then starting to work full time as computer hardware sales rep.

So far we have lots of students, one "insider" at DQ and a spook.. Pass the word, this thread has good potential for everyone!!

One more student here.  Just finished first year at U of T, majoring in Business Management and Crime and Devience.
I do work at a Greenhouse though, and ref a soccer game here or there.

I work next door to your office AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! ;D

:tank:

Sorry, a strat can NOT be a reservist.. "No soup for you!!! Two years"

I am an Executive Director of a social service agency that support adults with intellectual disabilities in sunny British Columbia.   Sorry no discounts on services for any of you as we are Government funded even though it sounds like a few of you might need them...LOL!

Danjanou said:
Seriously not a bad idea there. I'm always willing to assist military and former military types, however trust me you really don't want to meet me in my place of employment.

Let me guess... cop? Hitman of some sort? Prison gaurd?

Quote from: Danjanou on Yesterday at 23:12:04

Let me guess... cop? Hitman of some sort? Prison gaurd?

I was thinking mobster, or Revenue Canada official...   I think I would prefer mobster.    >:D

Student by the way.

Biomed Tech at the Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital.

http://www.bcit.ca/study/programs/5050diplt

Danjanou,

Proctologist ?    LOL

I work at a wholesale warehouse selling landscape irrigaion supplies in T.O. :sniper:

Senior technology consultant with a large, international, company.

Back