• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Real Classy Dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys.. The guy is looking for this response. He doesn't believe what he's writing (Noone could be that stupid) he's just trying to get people worked up. He's a troll.

That's exactly what he is doing.  Stop letting him get to you.  Stop going to his little site.  Stop e-mailing him.  Haven't you ever heard of just ignore him and he'll go away.  Don't get caught up with that little boy.  Worry more about what grown ups think.  ;)

Well, at least we all learned the consequences of cousin-lovin'.

Don't worry people, real classy dude's days are numbered for sure. I mean, I'm not making any threats or moral judgements here,
but I swear, if he doen't shut up, someone's going to blow him away. And soon.  And personally I hope that when this person does,
they cut his d**k off and when their finished with him, they send him floating off down the gutter so all the tramps can p**s on him.

But Hey, that's just me.

He is kinda like if they cloned a Howard Stern/Rush Limbaugh combo but forget their charm, intelligence, and looks.

This mutt should take a shot at winning a Darwin Award.

If we continue to talk about him, that's what he wants..  Anyone know the proverb: Say it badly, say it nicely but say it (or something like that, I only know the french version  ;D ).
So we should just close this thread and stop thinking about him.

i think what would really be funny is if we did find out where he lives and got a shit load of people who hate him to go to his house and do stuff like tip his car, cause a lot of shit, expose his retardedness to the public *if he actually lives in a city..... not sure though, seems like he is from kinmount(all you ontario peeps should know all about kinmount)* he may be a troll but he still deserves an ass kicking for the shit he has said. but what can ya do, i'm not letting it ruin my day

I find it funny that "would really be funny is if we did find out where he lives and got a shit load of people who hate him to go to his house and do stuff like tip his car, cause a lot of shit" and "expose his retardedness to the public" are in the same sentence.  Looks like Toobis is doing a good job.

Frank in Vancouver said:
If we continue to talk about him, that's what he wants..   Anyone know the proverb: Say it badly, say it nicely but say it (or something like that, I only know the french version   ;D ).

A little off topic but what is the proverb in french?

i suggest we all keep our cool, by doing anything, we just give this little ignorant child more attention than he deserves,
the solution is quite simple, ignore people like him, after all attention only breeds more stupidity

I don't think this is a serious site. Rather a joke site, ala http://www.realultimatepower.net

"Facts:

1.    Ninjas are mammals.

2.    Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3.    The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people."

:p

anyone who has sommit to say about vets sould b jailed in my opinion ,to do what they have done for what they thought was right and is a Honor to stand next to them and here there story !!! my opinion is never judge unless you've walk 4 miles in there shoes

Sundborg said:
He's the "scum of society."    :threat:

Here is something a Sgt. from the US army wrote to him; he posted it on one of the pages with a bunch of other fan and hate mail:

"Hey you piece of shit!!!  What time and where at do you want to meet me?  I cant spell or type very good, but i can rip your head off, and shit down your throat in 30 sec or less while i am blind folded and my hands behind my back.  I will personally will fly to your location during my 15 days of R&R, and then while you're laying there bleeding to death, i will piss on your eye balls.  I will hold your right to say whatever you want to say although i will kill you first. Thank you very much ......"

I think he speaks for all of us.
on a page like that, I think he may make up the 'negative responses' that he posts, so as to make the people complaining sound like they are at or below his level, (however impossible that sounds) same goes for the popositive replies.

the real replies are probably printed off, and used to get his rocks off. Knowing that he's pissing us off is why he does this in the first place, as others have already stated.

ToRN said:
Goober, do you even read a thread before you post??

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, in this case I read every message before I replied. Whats your point Torn?

I wonder why this guy calls himself Real Classy Dude. I've seen his pic and there is nothing classy about him.
I bet his parents regret ever having him.
Oh yeah, and get this, a friend of mine tried to E-Mail Real Classy Dude and it turns out that he's closed his inbox
because he couldn't stand the amount of hatemail. How about that eh?

Just to add to the ninja topic...

Think I should submit this picture of me to the sightings section?
Let em all know there are indeed ninjas in Canada?  ;D

http://www.freewebs.com/ducimus/MajikNinjaLexi.JPG

atticus said:
Frank in Vancouver said:
If we continue to talk about him, that's what he wants..   Anyone know the proverb: Say it badly, say it nicely but say it (or something like that, I only know the french version   ;D ).

A little off topic but what is the proverb in french?

It's "Parlez-en en bien, parlez-en en mal, mais parlez-en!!"  maybe you'll be better than me to translate..  I don't have my dictionnary with me!  ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back