• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Online Computer games[Actually All Things Gaming]

foerestedwarrior

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone here play online computer games?? if so what do you play?

I currently play Call Of Duty: United Offensive. Also sometimes play Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising.

I play FarCry and Operation Flashpoint from time to time. I love war games and have played all the popular ones, and a ton of not so popular ones, but these two are my favourite.

love far cry, awesome physics engine, im thinking of pre buying Half Life 2 so i can get CS:source. looks really good.

This is what will happen if you play too many games online!
http://www.pwned.nl/
I like America's Army, the price is right anyway.
Greg

i play
Americas Army, pretty good game i think and its free
Operationflashpoint- awsome game u can drive, fly and walk and sooo many differnet missions non stop fun (theres a Canadian mod out for all u junkies)
Medal of honor- good series i only play when im board out of my mind! 

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory(only for online) is a great game with so-so graphics. Best part though, its totally free.

Battlefield 1942/Road To Rome, Battlefield Vietnam..I also own different ones like Freelancer, Ground Control...play AA a bit, and i bought HL: Counter Strike, but alas it doesnt work. For once I wish i HAD pirated the software  :rage:

CoD:UO, Half-Life (Day of Defeat, CS, and CS:Source), Tom Clancy's R6: Ravenshield (good game!!), BF1942 (Desert Combat mainly), used to play Vietcong until it stoppe working. I'm super insane about realism in games. I did not like the original CoD, it was an SMG spam fest, like no one used rifles. The game objectives were garbage. The new expansion enforces Teamwork, exactly what I enjoy and look for in my war games.

when I first contemplated buying COD, I decided against it because the player models, in my opinion looked like midgets. I play Desert Combat as well, their latest "DC:Final" build is pretty fun.

COD:UO is awesome, and the SMG fest you speak of, depended on were you played. I used to play on a server called 1RD, but due to a falling out I no longer play there. 1RD, played a realism mod with things like realistic grenade throwing, one one main weapon, weapon limiter to a realistic level. The server i play on now, =HzC=,  we are working on our own realism mod, which should be able to limit weapons tanks, modify tank respawn times and such, should be on line by the weekend.

I have AA, but i cannot play it online for some reason, when i log onto a server, i get booted as soon as i get top play, so i have given up on it.

foerestedwarrior said:
COD:UO is awesome, and the SMG fest you speak of, depended on were you played. I used to play on a server called 1RD, but due to a falling out I no longer play there. 1RD, played a realism mod with things like realistic grenade throwing, one one main weapon, weapon limiter to a realistic level. The server i play on now, =HzC=,   we are working on our own realism mod, which should be able to limit weapons tanks, modify tank respawn times and such, should be on line by the weekend.

I have AA, but i cannot play it online for some reason, when i log onto a server, i get booted as soon as i get top play, so i have given up on it.
Go here and manually update punkbuster - http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=updatepb.php
There is also an update to AA version 2.2 here - http://www.americasarmy.com/downloads/

Bograt said:
I like Falcon 4 and its various patches.

Ohhhhhh now your talking. The most realistic fighter jet sim there is. Its a shame Hasbro disassembled Microprose and left the Falcon community to fend for itself, but because of the work of many many dedicated individuals, the game still thrives. I've been playing this game now for.... 6 years now.

But recently, I got a new computer without a gameport, only USB, and I lost the gameport -> usb connector for my flight stick. Havent played it since the summer. I should head down to radioshack and get a new one.

You have made my day. I have a Saitex 36 combo set- but it is serial. My machine at home doesn't have any serial ports. I was under the impression that I was screwed- ie no such thing as an adapter.

Need a serial port...add some.

PCI card with two serial ports:

http://www.kingstoncomputerplanet.com/products/?cid=22&scid=02&pid=220200004

Im pretty much into Bf1942 and DC, call of duty and the expansion are good too..

Back