• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Newly Enrolled, What Now?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sal
  • Start date Start date

Sal

Inactive
Reaction score
My enrollment ceremony (PRes) was just last week. Besides signing papers, being sworn in, and scheduling an appointment to get a kit, we were not told anything - no mention of parading or BMQ. Was something missed or is it to be assumed that I am coming to parade nights?

I know when parade nights happen for my unit only because I have friends in the units sharing the armoury. However, all of them were scheduled to go on course before being enrolled so no one was able to enlighten me on my situation. I'm hoping that someone else here knows whether this is normal.

Sal said:
My enrollment ceremony (PRes) was just last week. Besides signing papers, being sworn in, and scheduling an appointment to get a kit, we were not told anything - no mention of parading or BMQ. Was something missed or is it to be assumed that I am coming to parade nights?

I know when parade nights happen for my unit only because I have friends in the units sharing the armoury. However, all of them were scheduled to go on course before being enrolled so no one was able to enlighten me on my situation. I'm hoping that someone else here knows whether this is normal.
I would suggest calling your recruiting center and inquiring to them.

Back