• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I really want to apply to be a reserve once I receive my PR and need advice.

Depending on when you enroll, you'll be given the choice to do your BMQ either full-time during summer, or part-time starting on September. Depending on your trade, I believe they are all full-time during the summer and must be completed inside 24 months from the date you get enrolled.

IE: I enrolled at the end of March; I was given the possibility to either sign up for the next BMQ in the end of May, the 2nd one in June and Part-Time in September during weekends. I chose to be on all 3 lists in the event that all places are already filled up.

My trade's course will be this summer from the end of June until Mid-August. My whole summer will be dedicated on training but after that is done, you're free to attend your unit when possible with your civilian life obligations.
Hello, do you mind elaborating on how BMQ Part-Time during weekends (September time) works? For how long and the frequency in weekends (full Saturday and Sunday consecutively until the end?

Back