• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Swag

Have you looked at CafePress to offer more types of swag, without being forced to hold inventory?  They will print logos/graphics on a variety of merchandise; you set the prices, and they remit your share (semi) regularly.

I'm thinking that Army.ca ceramic beer steins might be popular... 

Mike I just got the Golf shirt today and it fits Perfectly....  Time to go out into Downtown Dundas and Test the Awsome Power of my Shirt on all the unsuspecting ladies......  8)

Full story at 11......  ;D

seriously though, Thanks Mike! its Great!

Cheers
  Josh

Awesome... Remember: with great power comes great responsibility... use the shirt wisely. ;)

Well, No Effect on the waitresses at Boston Pizza in Burlington..... Perhaps I need the Charm and Appeal of Herr Monkhouse....

Teach me your ways Obi-Wan  ;D

Perhaps if you had concentrated on soup, rather than engage her in Transformers discourse, you would have fared better.  Better luck next time, stud. 
(Can't be the shirt  ;))

zipperhead_cop said:
Perhaps if you had concentrated on soup, rather than engage her in Transformers discourse, you would have fared better.  Better luck next time, stud. 
(Can't be the shirt  ;))

What can I say, I thought she was the Optimus Prime Type..... besides, shes a waitress... I figured she talks enough about soup....
maybe she frequents Breakthesilence and recognized the name Army.ca...... that would explain the floor spice on my food....  ;D

- Josh

Bumblebee is always the best tactic for waitresses.  They can relate to the VW bug motif most easly. 

good thing you pointed me in the right direction... I was gonna Try the whole Dinobots thing...

Go Grimlock!

I received my Hoodie and T-shirt today! Excellent stuff! Thanks !

muffin

Mike, I was curious if there are any new products in the works? I have the t-shirt and hoodie presently. Do you think a pair of sweat pants might be worth while? I know I'd love a pair to go with the hoodie. Just a thought.

I'm always considering new items. Maybe I'll pick a few potential items and set up a poll to see what might work and what wouldn't.

Holy poop, Mike......I guess I havn't got up that way yet to pick up my hoodie.
I MUST get that way soon, hope its still on ice......along with......

It's here waiting for you Bruce. I'm out of currant beer though, so you'll have to settle for something a little more mainstream.

Sorry, not yet. I'll be sure to post when I order a new batch though.

Mike, I was wondering if you know when the hoodies will be coming in? I would be interested in purchasing one as a gift for a friend, thanks. I dig the shirts too =)

No immediate plans to place a re-order, as I'm well stocked in everything but hoodies (and it's cheaper to order bulk). My lesson this time around though it that hoodies sell, so I'll definitely order more next time.

Cheers
Mike

Will you be re-stocking you supply of medium t-shirts?  I've been holding out becoming a member until there is something in a girly size.

I've got a few medium Milnet shirts, but it looks like I'm out for Army.ca shirts. I will be doing another order, but not just yet... still trying to save our cash for the UPS. A bit of a catch-22 I guess!

Thanks
Mike

Back