• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Swag

Mike,
I'll take 2 please.
1x XL in green
1x XL in Black

email me when they are in and I'll transfer money over.

May I order/pre-order the following?

1 X Olive [Medium]
1 X Black [Medium]

I can pay over the system that you've set up, just let me know when...

Lindsay

Thanks Lindsay, as soon as the new order comes in I'll let you know. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Cheers
Mike

The new shirts are in (photos coming shortly) but before anyone buys one, I recommend you check out an Army.ca Subscription which is only a few bucks more and includes a shirt and shipping.

Cheers
Mike

wondering. the picture of the shirts have black green and brown. is there really a brown shirt?
edit: cud u also tell me some kind of measurements. i want a good fit :D either small or medium

There's actually black, green, olive and grey in various sizes. The "brown" is actuall olive drab, pretty much the same as issue t-shirts.

Cheers
Mike

Mike, how do I specify, with the paypal account, if I want two different coloured shirts?

Or should I just tell you, and place an order for two?

Telling me works just fine. Good point though, that's a limitation of the web form... :(

Thanks
Mike

Ok, haha. I would like to order a medium in the olive, and a medium in the black, please, and I'll just add a second tee-shirt to the web order form.

I'll pay over paypal, right now.

Thanks,

Lindsay

Thanks for the order... Only have large black left at the moment. See page 1 of this thread for the complete list, and let me know what you'd prefer. Then i'll get them packed up and in Monday morning's mail.

Cheers
Mike

P.S. Looks like you missed shipping. ;)

Should I wait for the next order? If there won't be one anytime soon, could you just send me a large in the black please?

Hah. How convenient. Should I correct that, or are you willing to let it slide?

The next order is probably going to be a while (depends on how long it takes to run low in the current stock). If you could shoot me the $6 for shipping, that would be great. Don't mean to sound cheap, but the difference between my cost and yours is pretty minimal on the shrts.

Thanks
Mike

It goes regular mail, so it'll likely be there before the week is out. Folks who are closer to Ottawa get it a bit quicker. ;)

OK, everyone since we have had an influx of new members I am bumping this thread to encourage those who enjoy spending time here to help out and buy a shirt[or a subscription] to help Mike offset the cost of this site which he does from his own pockets.

I'm doing this cause Mike is just too darn nice and not comfortable with pushing things onto others, fortunately I'm neither of those things, so please help out if you wish, the shirts are nice, I have one in each colour.[apparentely they have other uses also but that doesn't work for me for some reason] ;)

Folks,

Just got a new batch of shirts in today, so if you've been waiting for a size/colour that ran out, we're back in business. (Check the first post in this thread for actual totals.)

Also note that the green shirts are now officially "Military Green" instead of simply "Olive" (or "Pine" as the first batch were).

I've updated the image in the first post to show all three actual colours. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Mike - Some of us have been a little light on the PT as of late - do you plan on including XXL on any future orders?

^-^

Back