• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Swag

Me too just seeing the X, of course I am using a DND computer at work

Hmmm  same here - red X...

is that a view from above or from below ???

Same here, got this error message:

Security Violation
The action you attempted is not permitted.

Back to the Gallery

Mike (or Bruce),

Are either of you going to the pasta dinner?  I wouldn't mind a medium shirt and figured I could save on the postage and maybe pick it up there.

Wasn't planning on the pasta supper, but I do plan to be there a bit early on Sunday.

I've got a better deal: for anyone whose name is on the race list (5k or 1/2 marathon) it's free shipping, so for those folks just pay the $30. Who knows, maybe it'll help encourage some additional runners.

Mike Bobbitt said:
I've got a better deal: for anyone whose name is on the race list (5k or 1/2 marathon) it's free shipping, so for those folks just pay the $30. Who knows, maybe it'll help encourage some additional runners.

Save me one then.  I'll put the order in tomorrow night.  Going to bed now...or one I finish catching up on all the threads.  ;D

Hey, not only was I comfortable doing the 'army run' but these shirts look so good my wife commented yesterday on how nice it looked on me. This is the same wife who would set afire my t-shirt collection if she had a chance. [real men don't wear buttons :king:]

I'm thinking she needs one now.........Mike?   Medium, tout de suite, SVP.

Bruce, is this a pickup opportunity (read: beer call) or do you want me to drop in in the mail? The fridge is stocked and no currant beer this time.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Bruce, is this a pickup opportunity (read: beer call) or do you want me to drop in in the mail? The fridge is stocked and no currant beer this time.

Beer call?  In Ottawa??  :D

Mike Bobbitt said:

Drop it in the mail......no beer run forecasts untill just before Christmas now.

Back