• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

MeandanewfriendCartagenaColombia.jpg

Although Juan found the tourist amusing at first, he became a bit conscerned for his own safety when the Gringo started to shake his buttocks and yell "That's right, 100% pure Canadian beef!"

dileas

tess

And the winner is the Librarian.

The pic is of me and my new bestest friend ever as I leave Cartagena Airport 1998. Come to think of Shakira was pretty big in the clubs there then. Not that I had time or inclination to visit any.  8)

Sorry Danjanou, as I recall, in 98 I thought you did have the time and inclination to vist the clubs? Besides you didn`t meet your wife for another two years?

Lang75 said:
Sorry Danjanou, as I recall, in 98 I thought you did have the time and inclination to vist the clubs? Besides you didn`t meet your wife for another two years?

Me night life, drinking, clubs? Never I'm a good church going boy. BTW you accidentaly walked out on your bar tab at the strip joint/ brothel er sports bar last night. I covered it for you. You can pay me back next week.  8)

HAPLESS WOMAN LOOSE"S HER PICKLES

Reuters

Last night at an Army.ca Gathering in Guelph, Ontario, Canada, a hapless woman was robbed of her pickles.  Claiming police brutality in relation to the events of the theft, she has accused a Corrections Canada Officer of abducting her pickles after the Jagermeister was passed around.  The perpetrator of this grievous act is described as a tall blond aging Sex God.  The police are not investigating this heinous crime, as no Police Report has been filed.  This invalidates any Insurance Claims that may be filed by this woman.  As for the Pickle Robber and his gang of merry men, they seem to have left the scene under the guise of drunken patrons at closing time.  It is believed that they may strike again.  Should you be dining out and are served a pickle, guard it well. 

On a related story, London Life, is contemplating the institution of a new form of Insurance Policy, in which they will insure the meals of dinners in Licenced Premises.  For a Lifetime Policy to protect your meal, the costs are expected to be $50.00 per annum.  This Policy should be available to the public within the next year.  A policy such as this would protect one's pickles in the event of letchary in the Pub.

"You say to-ma-to, I say to-mah-to.....let's call the whole thing off!!"  :D

Thief-2.jpg

Although Mike Bobbitt's effort to provided a bundle of utensils for Bruce at the last meet, Mr. Monkhouse insisted this was the way they ate when he was in.  He failed to mention that the wooly mammoth was also used as a vehicle in those days...

dileas

tess

"And for my next trick, I shall put this pickle all the way up my nose and this piece of tomato will accompany it, on the maiden voyage of 'SS Pickleless Vern'"

"It's this big, and this colour"

(pick whichever produce you wish first for this headline  ;) )

"You take the green pickle; you end up back in your bed and think this was all a dream.
You take the red tomato; and I'll show you just how far the army hole really goes."

If memory serves, and after that night it probably don’t, the alleged pickle theft occurred prior to the “frack I forgot my coin” jagey shots. By that time Disco Su was busy stealing bar nuts (and I don’t mean people at the table).  8)

BTW Baker I saw the "friends" crack. Remember I lived on the Rock for a time and still have friends in the RNFLDR, or as they say round the bay....."yer frigged bye>" >:D

Danjanou said:
BTW Baker I saw the "friends" crack. Remember I lived on the Rock for a time and still have friends in the RNFLDR, or as they say round the bay....."yer frigged bye>" >:D

Your Wrong in your saying  ;D.  You have the first and third word right; along with the first letter of the second word  ;D.

Tonight my eyes are as red as this tomato, but tomorrow my cheeks will be as green as this pickle. 

Back