• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Psst, niner, i can see your roots... ::)
Cool pic, probably no CGI involved at all.  Just looks that way from the air.
:D

Alright, enough of the WWF and homo-eroticism in, here's a new pic:

"You step on my shoes again, I'll kill ya"

"Fer Christ sake, lad, what the hell has gotten into you?!"
"I dunno...I just...I kind of...I guess I just like boats and stuff...and the Navy seems like a good idea...ya know?"
"I told your mother she needed to hit you more, now look at ya!"

"Where am I?  Speak up son, my days in those steel beasts robbed me of my hearing."

1100147208.jpg
Porsche, Army Style

Not much on gas mileage, spare who needs them.  Your wife can here you coming home from a mile away and it really does matter where you park it.  Maybe we should sell the manufacturer all of the old M113s just for spare parts.  Tiller bars - no steering wheel.

1100147208.jpg
Porsche, Army Style

Yet another SUV that will never see anything more "off road" than a gravel driveway. 

zipperhead_cop said:
Yet another SUV that will never see anything more "off road" than a gravel driveway. 

:rofl: Sorry..but that is so true and funny...

zipperhead_cop said:

the Nit picker is in the house...
1. notice that the track is loose and will scrap the underside of the doors.
2. north american car body on a german track (not bad for a trucker, huh?)
3. engine in the front, drive sprocket in the rear (again, not bad for a trucker?)
4. most typical usage, urban upperclass with no class macho idiots to pick up chicks with. (NOT!)

not a bad photoshop job... ;D

Um.. BYT.. the body is German... it's a Porsche Carrera GT http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/carrera_gt.asp and last time I looked, the vehicle's engine compartment was in the rear...(sorry)

niner domestic said:
Um.. BYT.. the body is German... it's a Porsche Carrera GT http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/carrera_gt.asp and last time I looked, the vehicle's engine compartment was in the rear...(sorry)
As much as I was trying to be funny and fasticious to the thread title...I can't believe I just got auto-corrected by a girrrl. ;D

BYT Driver said:
As much as I was trying to be funny and fasticious to the thread title...I can't believe I just got auto-corrected by a girrrl. ;D

Not just any girl... a girl with expensive tastes  ;D

Look at him backpedal!!! BYT, you made OBVIOUS errors and were put in your place by a girl.. nya nya!!

Back