• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Trucks! I know. 
Car?  Umm, they go!
The fasticousness of my post was the nitpicking of the inprobability of the track working with that body.

neener-neener

"Mom and Dad told me it was a Special School, they did not tell me it was a Reform School.  All of the doors and windows lock from the outside."

"Apparently, in my province, being able to read is considered witchcraft. So I got detention"

index.php

It was bad enough that the teacher did not allow Michael to use scissors in the arts and crafts class, but what set him off is when they took the tub of glue away from him.

dileas

tess

Unaware of the imminent school moving, Michael daydreamed of sailing the seven seas in a CPF through his detention...

Tess, I am sad to say we don't have an arts an crafts course any more, but we do gots an englis suddjek, n im da bests in me clas  ;D

Michael Baker said:
Come on, don't be shy  ;D

While it is a nice picture young padawan and one I'm sure your mothe ris right proud of, the whole idea is to be caught on film doing something extremly stupid.

For example:
MeandanewfriendCartagenaColombia.jpg

Danjanou said:

While both embassy guards and perpetrator had both found the urinating on the the Ambassador's rose bush amusing, the Ambassador still had Dan arrested for "invading America"

Sir... sir...... SIR! There is no need to shake your hips like that. I simply asked you to put your hands behind your head.

Mike Bobbitt said:

Sir... sir...... SIR! There is no need to shake your hips like that. I simply asked you to put your hands behind your head.

Yeah, but he's singing Y.M.C.A.....and it suits!!  ;D

Mike Bobbitt said:

:rofl: HAHAHA. Nicely done Mike!

"Who said being a POW in Cuba can't be fun? At least I can dance my way out"

OK Danjanou, I will find a "extremely stupid" photo of myself  :D

Giddy up daddy!!

Hips Don't Lie

And I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection

Oh baby when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad

Oh I know I am on tonight my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection
Shakira, Shakira1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmQI6eD7kHU  2

1. Nicholas Strunk lyrics.
2. Artist: Shakira
Album: Oral Fixation Vol. 2 Re-Release (2006)
Song: Hips Don't Lie
Hits: 2600165

Back