• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name This Photo!!! - The AFV Recognition Thread

They're American... Guessing USN Spec War unit of some sort... SEALs or SDV Team... Not much to go on...

Turkish Army (Commando Bde)? The vehicle behind Buddy is an Otokar APC which is why I think they're Turkish.

MG

OK im not much of an ordinateur guru so how do i post a pic??

I click on insert image but it says the "
"

so what do i do from there
Thanks

Dew-ert said:
Turkish Army (Commando Bde)? The vehicle behind Buddy is an Otokar APC which is why I think they're Turkish.

MG

They are indeed Turkish - although they're not SF.  The picture is, of course, from Afghanistan.

Teddy Ruxpin said:
The picture is, of course, from Afghanistan.

Well, yeah, I knew that. I recognized the second Afghan from the left in the background. His name is Nematullah...

;D

MG

koko_00:  use the "Additional Options" link at the bottom of your "Post Reply" page to attach a photo that's been saved to disk.

The "img" tags that you're referring to are used to "insert" an image and are for hotlinking from other sites.

This is a hotlinked image of Grumpy Bear:  
f_grumpy.gif

This is an attached image:

Dew-ert said:
Well, yeah, I knew that. I recognized the second Afghan from the left in the background. His name is Nematullah...

;D

MG

What always struck me was how close the Turkish and ANA uniforms are - right down to the colour of the beret.  I was secretly hoping someone would guess ANA, but you beat them to it!

Teddy Ruxpin said:
koko_00:  use the "Additional Options" link at the bottom of your "Post Reply" page to include a photo that's been saved to disk.

The "img" tags that you're referring to are used to you "insert" an image are for hotlinking from other sites.

This is a hotlinked image of Grumpy Bear:  
f_grumpy.gif

This is an attached image:

I am impressed with your selection of images !  From your personal collection Teddy?  ;D

A bit too easy with Google...

Mil-Tec BDU 172 Tropical Flectar...you should have changed the name of the pic...! :D

Mud Recce Man:  they're just pics of buddies from various ops!  Ar, ar...

Back