• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Information on RMS Clerks??

Roy Harding said:
Lil_T:

Thank you for a well thought out and informative post.  It is answers like yours that make Milnet.ca such a great place.

As far as Angel_eyes intentions go - I'm not sure that what we read is what she meant.  I know she's been given some reading to do - and I hope she comes back here and clarifies her intent.
In the meantime - a sterling answer, and thank you for it.

Roy Harding
Milnet.ca Staff

You're quite welcome.  :)

I wasn't sure what her intentions were with that other post either Roy, I just felt that it merited saying. 

Can someone request to be sent to Afghanistan for a tour? Or anywhere for that fact?
Just curious...

rdubbed said:
Can someone request to be sent to Afghanistan for a tour? Or anywhere for that fact?
Just curious...

You can let your C of C know you are willing to go on tours/taskings of any type.  Also, keep up to date all requirements (at least what you can control e.g. personal life is in order, paperwork changes, etc).

Along with the career manager and for OUTCAN postings indicate them as your posting preferences in peoplesoft.

Back