• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

It’s ridiculously simplistic to think that imperialist Japan is meaningfully comparable to decades of embedded militancy and anti-Zionism in Gaza. Japan could be defeated that way because what needed to be defeated was a nation state and its industrial and military might. In Gaza what somehow needs to be defeated is an ideology that is deeply ingrained within much of the civilian population, many of whose beliefs will nonetheless lever cross into tangible action that would make them lawful military targets, but who continue to reinforce and perpetuate religious and cultural beliefs that underlie all of this.
Hamas as an organization can be destroyed. Hamas is a wing of the MB, so your right that the idea won't go away, but it can be discredited. What is needed is some sort of sane administration to replace them, where Gaza can be rebuilt as a functioning society with good international oversight to prevent organization like Hamas from taking over again.

Must be alot of this going on there these days ;)

season 2 comedy GIF by Brockmire

Canada announces its contribution to the US-led Operation Prosperity Guardian..

Three staff officers is that what I read ? Really??

Buehler? Buehler????

I'm seeing a lot of hostility directed at us on both social media and the various blogs and forums military and National Security groups.
And this isn't just a bunch of geriatric old farts sitting in their basements either.
I doubt very much that there are very many people in our Government either Civil service or the political side really care..,but they should.

I'm seeing a lot of hostility directed at us on both social media and the various blogs and forums military and National Security groups.
And this isn't just a bunch of geriatric old farts sitting in their basements either.
I doubt very much that there are very many people in our Government either Civil service or the political side really care..,but they should.
when the folks at Davos start talking down to Trudeau and company then maybe we'll see a change until then, nada

Poll Shows Palestinians back 7 Oct Attack

72% of Gazan residents support Hamas’s 7 Oct attack
That simply tells me that perhaps Israel should pursue a ‘Sea to the River’ complete and utter destruction of Palestine.

Trudeau says Allies Increasingly Concerned with Israeli tactics

I remain convinced the West collectively has forgot what it takes to win a war. Actually truly win.
No one wants to admit that they know what it takes. It raises uncomfortable feelings and questions.

I kind of wish Israel would just Nuke Iran and say “okay - who’s next?”

There are a lot of people in the world who wish us ill, and I think it’s past the point in time we should have just killed them.

That simply tells me that perhaps Israel should pursue a ‘Sea to the River’ complete and utter destruction of Palestine.

No one wants to admit that they know what it takes. It raises uncomfortable feelings and questions.

I kind of wish Israel would just Nuke Iran and say “okay - who’s next?”

There are a lot of people in the world who wish us ill, and I think it’s past the point in time we should have just killed them.
There are always going to be winners and losers. Democratic nations should be doing much more to make sure we always win.

Poll Shows Palestinians back 7 Oct Attack

72% of Gazan residents support Hamas’s 7 Oct attack

Trudeau says Allies Increasingly Concerned with Israeli tactics

I remain convinced the West collectively has forgot what it takes to win a war. Actually truly win.

And the immigration minister just announced it’s going to be easier for family members in gaza to come to Canada. We are bringing in people who support terrorism that the other Arab states don’t want.

Back