• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Released as a tweet - by the defence minister so that the PM and foreign affairs don't have to comment - at 9:51 pm on a Saturday night.

It'll be interesting to see when the media actually picks up on this.

🍻
Oh I’m sure some people who shall not be named will chime in.

With more protests scheduled tomorrow I’m sure that’ll go over well.

Looks like Israel’s Shin Bet has established a new unit to track down and, presumably, take out everyone responsible for the initial attacks.

They have a good track record....it may take years and span the world but they will make it happen.

And honestly I hope they succeed. Some folk just need a good killin...

Those folks aren’t watching Bill Blair’s comments :ROFLMAO:
No, but CBC, Global, CTV, and Globe and Mail all have it either featured, or prominent at the start of the day’s major Gaza story.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/trudeau-mosque-visit-ceasfire-israel-hamas-1.7004089

Based on articles such as this and the Government reaction to Hamas’s claim of the hospital strike, I think the Liberal Government is having an increasingly difficult time rationalizing their desire to support Palestinians for domestic political reasons and supporting a democratic western state in line with the expectations of our allies.

Obviously there is nuance to the entire thing but the Canadian government to me appears tilted towards the Palestine cause while struggling to be seen as supportive of Israel.
The old suck and blow thing!

I thought that was him!

Just went down that rabbit hole.

Article said he spent over 40 years as a reservist(joined in 1978), as an OCdt. I had to take a double take there, wondering how in the fuck could someone be in that long and never once get through basic/get their commission, even as a reservist.

Just went down that rabbit hole.

Article said he spent over 40 years as a reservist(joined in 1978), as an OCdt. I had to take a double take there, wondering how in the fuck could someone be in that long and never once get through basic/get their commission, even as a reservist.
He was CIC or COATS (whatever they are calling it this week).

A lovely lady from Missaugua stating Hamas is not a terrorist group and that everything they do is justified, including what happened on October 7th.

The question is, is this a fringe opinion or more common place view among these protestors?

Asked about anything uncomfortable that Hamas has done.... 'There is no evidence of that'. or 'they can't do that because they are Muslim.'

It really is disgusting how willfully oblivious some of these protesters are.

It seems like nuance isn't allowed, they don't realize they can be critical of Israel while also being critical of what Hamas has done.

Her gold AK earing's don't scream someone that values peace.

Asked about anything uncomfortable that Hamas has done.... 'There is no evidence of that'. or 'they can't do that because they are Muslim.'

It really is disgusting how willfully obvious some of these protesters are.
To willfully ignore the video evidence of Hamas militants shooting to death Israelis in their cars trying to reach the safety of their homes, is a kind of mental gymnastics that puts any of their own argumentation in serious doubt…

'they can't do that because they are Muslim.'
“They can’t do X because they are of Y religion”

Yes…because people are all sticklers to their religious precepts. I, for one, do not wear mixed fibres nor eat fish on Fridays.

Come On Please GIF by NBA

It really is disgusting how willfully oblivious some of these protesters are.

It seems like nuance isn't allowed, they don't realize they can be critical of Israel while also being critical of what Hamas has done.

Her gold AK earing's don't scream someone that values peace.

When you wonder how the Liberals get all those votes in the GTA ridings, look no further than this video.

Back